Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nothing Good In Life Comes Easy But Consistency Makes The Difference - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nothing Good In Life Comes Easy But Consistency Makes The Difference (435 Views)

Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. / 91-year-old Professor, Ajagbe Toriola Oyewo, Makes The 2021 SAN List / Easy But Effective Steps To Planning Your Research Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Good In Life Comes Easy But Consistency Makes The Difference by Writercruze: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
If you think you can get something good in life without working for it, you must be living in a fool's paradise.

Don't get me wrong, you can achieve anything you want it life. But you need to work hard for it.

I will not sound like a motivational speaker who will tell you that he opened his restaurant with two cups of rice. Lol…

I just want you to know that anybody can achieve anything in life. But it doesn't come easy. You will have to undergo a series of challenges and trials.

Sometimes, you may feel like giving up. But you see, that little strength you use to push further is what makes the difference.

No billionaire was made in a day, except he gets his money in a mompha-like way (illegal hustle).

The successful people we hear of around the world today, started their journey decades ago. Surprisingly, their success is the accumulation of several failures and rejection.

Do you know that it took Amazon over 20 years before they broke even? Yet we all envy Jeff Bezos for his success as the richest man on Earth.

I often tell people that success is like an iceberg. We only see what's on the surface, nobody cares about what's beneath it.

Whether you are searching for a job or starting a business, you need consistency to breakthrough and remain at the top.

It doesn't matter whether you have failed several interviews, or got rejected after bidding for different contracts. Just keep trying!

Whenever you encounter a challenge or setback, a tiny voice in your head will always ask you to quit or give up. You see that voice? That's your village people in action. Lol…

Always tell yourself this; if everybody gives up in the face of little challenges, men like Jack Ma, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Dangote etc, won't have been in the world today.

I'd like to leave you with this...always remember that without commitment, you can never start. And without consistency, you will never get there.

I hope this rejuvenates your hustling spirit….

cc
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Good In Life Comes Easy But Consistency Makes The Difference by Writercruze: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
You can achieve anything, all you need is consistency...
Re: Nothing Good In Life Comes Easy But Consistency Makes The Difference by Tdyke4lyf(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2019
This is indeed a beautiful and an encouraging way to start a day.Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Star Player Ronaldo Meet River State Governor / The Power Of SAYING No. Book By James Altucher / Should I Go For Certification Courses Or Master As A Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.