Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Jose Mourinho Interested In The Arsenal Job - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Interested In The Arsenal Job (367 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / Arteta Excludes Ozil Totally From The Arsenal Squad, Says "I Failed With Ozil" / Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Pogba... The Arsenal XI Wenger could have had is INSANE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Interested In The Arsenal Job by semasir: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jose Mourinho is reportedly eyeing the Arsenal job as he plots a return to football management.

The Portuguese has been out of work since being sacked by Manchester United in 2018, and is keen on returning to the Premier League.

Mourinho has had a number of job offers in recent months but has turned each of them down in search of the right club to manage.

Arsenal and Tottenham are two sides reportedly on his radar with managers Unai Emery and Mauricio Pochettino under pressure at their respective clubs.

Mourinho has won major trophies at Manchester United and Chelsea.

According to The Sun, he is eyeing a Premier League return in the hope of becoming the first manager to win major honours with three clubs from the same divison.

Both Arsenal and Spurs have been off the pace this season.

The Gunners recently threw away a lead against Crystal Palace, struggled to beat Vitoria and lost to Sheffield United.

Tottenham on the other hand were between 2-1 by Liverpool last time out, but have suffered a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Brighton and were embarrassed in a 7-2 defeat by Bayern Munich.

Credits: https://www.onews.com.ng/2019/10/jose-mourinho-interested-in-the-arsenal-job/
Re: Jose Mourinho Interested In The Arsenal Job by sweetonugbu: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Abeg no come Arsenal we will be managing am like that,no come destroy the beautiful game
Re: Jose Mourinho Interested In The Arsenal Job by Chubhie: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
I've been clubless as I patiently await Mourinho's next club. I become a gunner once he signs.
Re: Jose Mourinho Interested In The Arsenal Job by newlandf: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
who

(1) (Reply)

NFF President Reacts To Ebere Eze's Switch Of Allegiance / ‘I Was Bittered Seeing Cristiano Ronaldo In Same Level With Me' Messi / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating Club President's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.