Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,422 members, 7,958,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World (1709 Views)

Mercy Johnson’s Husband Reacts After Bumping Into Her Wearing His Expensive Shoe / Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures / Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World by Naijmobile: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
There are those out there that think “clothes make the man” or “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” that should actually make a difference in one’s life, and there are those that believe there really isn’t much of a difference between a T-Shirt that costs N1000, and one that costs N5000.

Either way, it’s pretty amazing the sums of money people will fork up for their favorite things in life that usually serve as nothing more than something that decorates. Speaking of which, the amount for these pair of shoes will buy you luxurious houses every state in Nigeria.

Most Expensive Shoe In The World

The world’s “most expensive” pair of shoes is worth $19 million (N6.8 billion) and was launched in October 2018 in UAE. The luxurious Moon Star Shoes are made up of a solid gold heel, 30 carats of diamonds and contains a small piece of meteorite discovered in Argentina in 1576.

The Moon Star Shoes were created by Italian designer Antonio Vietri as part of MIDE (Made in Italy, Designed in Emirates) Fashion Week. He previously broke records with his 24-carat gold woven court shoes in 2017. The Moon Star Shoes which is now the world's most expensive pair of shoes was launched in Dubai on the 13th of October 2019.

see more pictures via the link
http://naijmobile.com/check-price-pictures-expensive-shoe-world/

Re: Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hit like if u can never count ur money to purchase such shoe.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World by budaatum: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Just ordered a pair. Will be walking them in potopoto on Ajegunle Street when they arrive.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World by mii4u(f): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
budaatum:
Just ordered a pair. Will be walking them in potopoto on Ajegunle Street when they arrive.
Lol
Re: Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World by Uyiii: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
the price will be worth it if it can do the following for me, it should be able to of course;

- order my footsteps in the right direction i.e refusing to move a step forward when there's danger ahead and also helping me locate where there's money.

- the shoe should be able to run errands for me.

- the shoe should be able to clean itself and massage my legs.

p.s: I fess know say na woman shoe e go be, men wey still dey find am out to cough out 54k to buy shoe for 9jaa go con buy this one, how much again??cheesy!

12 Likes

Re: Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World by nazablossom(f): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
SMH. Shoe of life grin
Re: Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 31, 2019
Money, seriously I don't bite Just come
Re: Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World by Bola146(f): 4:21am On Oct 31, 2019
As in bata Iranu undecided
Re: Check Out The Price And Pictures Of Most Expensive Shoe In The World by ManspaceBarber(m): 5:04am On Oct 31, 2019
I knew before reading the post, Italians would have hands in it. cool

(1) (Reply)

Voluptuous Boby Killer Actress Disclosed That Her Succulent Body Shape Landed He / Laycon Perform For Fans After They Block Him At His Hotel (video) / Moment Ooni Of Ife Arrived At 21st Olu Of Warri's Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.