Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba (11599 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba by Bluezy13(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2019
darqly:
The entire Jalingo is as small as Ahmadu Bello way in Jos, and Darius cannot secure this small stretch of road of a state. Useless governors everywhere, north, south, APC and PDP.

Pocket your ignorance.

Taraba is the second largest in landmark after Niger state.

We used to travel for about 2-3 hours on bike inside one local government for our clearance when I was serving there.
Scarcely populated with mountains and forests.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba by executive12: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2019
darqly:
The entire Jalingo is as small as Ahmadu Bello way in Jos, and Darius cannot secure this small stretch of road of a state. Useless governors everywhere, north, south, APC and PDP.

In the unitary system your country operates, a Governor does not control any armed security outfit. Nigeria should be restructured to allow for State and regional Police.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba by executive12: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2019
FarahAideed:

He should secure it with what? Does he have a single policeman under his control? Give him state police and see if he doesn't

Don't mind him. And he probably opposes restructuring and State and regional Police.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba by darqly(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2019
Bluezy13:

Pocket your ignorance.

Taraba is the second largest in landmark after Niger state.

We used to travel for about 2-3 hours on bike inside one local government for our clearance when I was serving there.
Scarcely populated with mountains and forests.

This is how you read to respond instead of reading to UNDERSTAND. I said Jalingo, you're talking about Taraba State, are they same thing? I lived and worked in Jalingo and you want tell me about my surroundings? If you served in interior Taraba, good for you, but at least camp was in Jalingo. You can traverse the ENTIRE Jalingo, from the entrance at Roadblock to where Govt house is, in literally 15Mins, no traffic.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba by paix(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Time to leave this country for good.... sad
Where to?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba by darqly(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2019
executive12:

Don't mind him. And he probably opposes restructuring and State and regional Police.

You soliloquizing on whether I support or oppose restructuring is your problem bro. Our governors designate themselves as Chief security officers and receive a security vote to boot. If he cannot use the resources at his disposal to protect the people that voted him and you're waiting for him to build state police before he can, then your issues are clearly different from mine. "He doesn't control police", this assertion has emboldened our governors to just become stupid figureheads while we provide that alibi.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba by Bluezy13(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2019
darqly:

This is how you read to respond instead of reading to UNDERSTAND. I said Jalingo, you're talking about Taraba State, are they same thing? I lived and worked in Jalingo and you want tell me about my surroundings? If you served in interior Taraba, good for you, but at least camp was in Jalingo. You can traverse the ENTIRE Jalingo, from the entrance at Roadblock to where Govt house is, in literally 15Mins, no traffic.

According to your initial post;

"The entire Jalingo is as small as Ahmadu Bello way in Jos, and Darius cannot secure this small stretch of road of a state. Useless governors everywhere, north, south, APC and PDP."

At the bolded; the implication is that you're ironically referring to the state and not the state capital, although you started the sentence referring to Jalingo yet you ended it referring to Taraba as a whole
Re: Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba by darqly(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2019
FarahAideed:

He should secure it with what? Does he have a single policeman under his control? Give him state police and see if he doesn't

Lol, before that time, everyone in Taraba should be murdered or kidnapped abi? You have state resources, your state looks like S**t. Giving him state police will yield nothing different, in my opinion. The man is hardly ever in Taraba in the first instance. Real clown of a governor.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba by Baldwretch: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
darqly:

Lol, before that time, everyone in Taraba should be murdered or kidnapped abi? You have state resources, your state looks like S**t. Giving him state police will yield nothing different, in my opinion. The man is hardly ever in Taraba in the first instance. Real clown of a governor.

Can I get a room self-contain in Jalingo for 40k? If yes, where? I really need accommodation.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba by Leo588(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
sulasa07:

No be Haba na Hammer,Mumu
You yourself proved you are an Idiot

What is wrong in what I just said!! It was an exclamation for disappointment and pity. If you no sabi something, read am pass na!!!?? Why are you so unethical with a runny mouth na? Its not fair ooo. You better repent

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Hands Recovered ¥370,000, $1,800 USD To Japanese Victim Of Fraud / Ghost Workers: EFCC Arraigns Family Members For Manipulating Fg’s Payroll / Pirates Drown Seven-month-old Baby In A’ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.