Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why I Love Farming, The Inherent Benefit - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why I Love Farming, The Inherent Benefit (240 Views)

Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) / Snail Farming, The Untaped Gold Mine / Organic Poultry Farming - The Use Of Spices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Farming, The Inherent Benefit by bnet1010(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
WHY I LOVE FARMING, THE INHERENT BENEFIT.
Benefit of Farming
Watch life grow, it makes you become a naturalist, biologist and a scientist.
You leave a legacy of hard work for your children.
Gives you a sense of responsibility and care.
It teaches your family, children and the people around you the ethics of hard-work, responsibility and honesty.
It promotes communal and team work.
You know where your food comes from.
It keeps your mind occupy.
Provides natural food for your family, and you are sure of what you are eating.
Seeing your animals jump and excited especially when you are feeding them gives you great joy and that great feeling of responsibility, care and pride that some living creatures are dependent on you for survival.

source: https://bnethub.com/why-love-farming-inherent-benefit/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Consultant / Needed - 4 Tons Of Indomine Wast / 200 Bags Of Orange Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.