Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) (1788 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by lowkey0147: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cameroon military invaded a village in the Southern part of the country on the order of the president who have gone berserk on his citizens for political reasons. embarassed embarassed

Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by lowkey0147: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Is insane, sometimes I wonder how Africa have gone this bad .. More Photos

Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by Crofton: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
This country is about to go into a full scale civil war, I just hope they don't fill Nigeria with refugees when this hate and tribalism sinks deep.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by KevMitnick: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Damn... What is all this? What's the motive behind the killings? undecided
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Verifying the story.....

Can't find anything. Op what is your source? Abi eye witness?
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by Shelloween(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by hatchy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Liberia 90s loading.....

Mama Africa where at thou?
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by hatchy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Liberia 1990s loading.....

Mama Africa where at thou?
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Insecurity is a world thing
Galatians 5:15 But if you bite and devour one another......
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by lowkey0147: 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
iAudio:
Verifying the story.....

Can't find anything. Op what is your source? Abi eye witness?
Someone in the neighbourhood sent those pics to me..
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
religious cleansing.... i guess they now know who the demons really are.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by Bigflamie(m): 1:47am On Oct 31, 2019
That's why I don't believe in all these UN, Amnesty international, e.t.c. cos I can't just know what their jobs are.

African Countries need tough international organizations to put them in check.

Sickening
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by lowkey0147: 4:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Bigflamie:
That's why I don't believe in all these UN, Amnesty international, e.t.c. cos I can't just know what their jobs are.

African Countries need tough international organizations to put them in check.

Sickening
Bro, those International bodies are dead for real.. They don't know their objectives and reasons they are established embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by jesmond3945: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2019
france is involved
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by forghon: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2019
Is not them oo na Buhari and APC
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2019
Na wa ooo.. death no easy ooo. See one dead body as e pee for body

May God safe Africa from bad leaders ooo
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by danny56: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2019
Is it different from what is happening in Nigeria? Nigeria is still leading.

A major problem with African leaders is they have no quality of leadership at all. Bunch of idiots!! undecided
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by newlandf: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
few
Re: Cameroon Military Kidnapping And Killing Priests In The Country(graphic Photos) by lowkey0147: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
forghon:
Is not them oo na Buhari and APC
How Apc take reach Cameroon? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Prison And Executions; Fate Of A Canadian / Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) / VIDEO: Young Mistress Jumps To Her Death While Running From Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.