Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? (380 Views)

Who Did We Offend In This Country? See What Naira Marley Has Caused Among Youth / Churchill, Princess Onyejekwe, EFCC Walk Against Corruption On Children's Day / Princess Onyejekwe & Olakunle Churchill Are "Fighting Corruption" At EFCC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by GreetMe(m): 1:15am On Oct 31, 2019
How can they split an award category into two because they felt like they should compensate someone?

Didn't they realize it's time, money and energy that was invested in voting?
Imagine having "Emerging celebrity of the year" category, then after all the voting, they decided to split it into two because Tacha won it? This is the first time in history, there is "Emerging Industrious celebrity and Emerging Creative Celebrity from this category. Whearas nothing like that was available in the first place.

If they wanted to do compensation, they would have split it into three, as they were three nominees, Tacha, Mercy and Busola.
Injustice will be tolerated because it's Tacha that won it?
What then happened to people that voted and those nominated? Nigerians will be praying for good and uncorrupt leaders but they haven't changed themselves. If they can overlook little things like this, how then can they battle the big ones??

Well, congrats to Buhari on his victory in the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by CanadaOrBust: 1:25am On Oct 31, 2019
The big question is: why another stupid award? 2nd question would is: who cares?
Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Thank you for the last sentence in your post

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by Flowxx: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2019
post=83611529:
Thank you for the last sentence in your post

I have your time.

I'm already in the office and my work start by 7:30...

So, I have a lot of time to finish you here.

You better run for your dear life.
Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2019
Losers on the loose!

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by eTECTIV: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2019
All d dis awards in d first place are all arrangee awards won b d highest bidder in kind or cash
Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
post=83613484:
Losers on the loose!

cheesy
[/s]
Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by newlandf: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
having
Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by GreetMe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
The big question is: why another stupid award? 2nd question would is: who cares?

People like you are the ones shouting how someone deserves an award..but you don't vote
Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by GreetMe(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
eTECTIV:
All d dis awards in d first place are all arrangee awards won b d highest bidder in kind or cash
Mehn! It's only in Africa where they'll tell someone to vote for something and end up selling it to another person!
Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by CanadaOrBust: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
GreetMe:

People like you are the ones shouting how someone deserves an award..but you don't vote

People like me? Far as I’m concerned they can take the awards and shove it up their..
Re: Screamawards: Must Everything Be Corruption In This Country?? by GreetMe(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

People like me? Far as I’m concerned they can take the awards and shove it up their..
Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

LMAO!! “I Want To Contest For Miss World” – Bobrisky / Linda Ikeji Speaks On The Difficulty She Passed Through To Choose The Right Man / #tachastormsph Trending As Bbnaija Tacha Visits Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.