Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (50037 Views)

Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ali Baba & Wife, Mary Akpobome Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by lessonsoflife: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2019
ValCon888:
Married for 15 good years yet no noise or scandal. All these actors and actresses that breakup after 3 months should meet this guy and learn from him.

Well once a cheat always a cheat.

Only the brave are not moved by material things.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Doctordogood(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2019
It is good to plant early. Let's continue to ask God to provide for us the means to marry and plant early...

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Marvieduke(f): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2019
id911:

I pray your only dream in life comes thro. Amen
Are you jealous?
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by forreelliinc: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2019
Rejoice with the wife of your youth.
Go astray and prepare for your downfall.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Marvieduke(f): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=lessonsoflife post=83617221]n[/quote
He knows how to play his game well
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Marvieduke(f): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2019
forreelliinc:
she no even fine sef
You wey ugly like chimpanzee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Lugianostar(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2019
Wonderful family!!!

Well deserved anniversary ordained by God alone!!!

Happy family!!!
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by PrincessGift(f): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2019
Mehn!!! The babe no fine biko,wdf!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided was expecting someone more sophisticated grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by femi4: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2019
ValCon888:
Married for 15 good years yet no noise or scandal made public. All these actors and actresses that breakup after 3 months should meet this guy and learn from him.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by klax(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2019
Nice one God bless my guy. This is a result of good home upbringing this is not about money but a well trained kids may God bless Edochie family.

And someone is out there talking about 2 second man and turned herself to toxic woman and a social bitch.... I do not mentioned name oo if you choose to do that is your headache.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Hoodbilonia: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Must we open our teeth to force a smile
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by nwamabo247(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Congrats to them not easy please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Kemkemgirl(f): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Sport news as e dey hot �
Don't forget to subscribe (pls)

Patchy discussion of Sports stories all around with bias Nigerian Content got U17 gist too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFgUHwymrCo
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by uzohrome(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2019
They look alike, they have to do DNA test. She might be his blood.....

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by lessonsoflife: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=Marvieduke post=83617325][/quote]
I agree with you Or perhaps the lady is contented and doesn't count sins.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Marvieduke(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2019
lessonsoflife:

I agree with you Or perhaps the lady is contented and doesn't count sins.
She doesn't know because she doesn't follow him everywhere
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by ezzyoj(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Happy wedding anniversary to them
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 31, 2019
this guy married at d age of 22. and here I'm . God why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Tembebe: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2019
PrincessGift:
Mehn!!! The babe no fine biko,wdf!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided was expecting someone more sophisticated grin grin grin grin grin
Don't say that.Beauty,they say is in the eyes of the beholder. Moreover,most good looking guys always go for not so pretty wives for peace of mind and other reasons best known to them

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Gloriagee(f): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2019
Ur dumb prayer will never work. Where were u wen his wife was suffering with him or u think Rome was built in a day. Yeye dey smell everywhere. Potential man rapist.

Marvieduke:
I must Bleep this guy whether he likes it or not

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Marvieduke(f): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Gloriagee:
Ur dumb prayer will never work. Where were u wen his wife was suffering with him or u think Rome was built in a day. Yeye dey smell everywhere. Potential man rapist.

I just want a one night stand with him that all
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Happy Wedding Anniversary.

God continually bless your home.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by VORTGATEENERGY: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2019
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by lessonsoflife: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Marvieduke:

She doesn't know because she doesn't follow him everywhere

Real men respect their wives.
Real women believe their husbands
Peace always at home.

As per not following him, she just doesn't give a f**k I believe.

A lady once asked me to take my mind off from my woman all in the name of monitoring her movement and having to bother about too.

I think they just chose to trust each other.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by inspitation: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Marvieduke:

Weyre, home breaker farm-tool, be looking for how to bleep person husband and transfer you disease to him dont go and think about your life ode
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Emekuslala1: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2019
Marvieduke:
i pray this dream of yours comes to pass since you have decided to be delusional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Marvieduke(f): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2019
inspitation:

Weyre, home breaker farm-tool, be looking for how to bleep person husband and transfer you disease to him dont go and think about your life ode
I just want a one night stand with that all
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Marvieduke(f): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2019
lessonsoflife:

Real men respect their wives.
Real women believe their husbands
Peace always at home.

As per not following him, she just doesn't give a f**k I believe.

A lady once asked me to take my mind off from my woman all in the name of monitoring her movement and having to bother about too.

I think they just chose to trust each other.
At least I can keep it low with him without his wife knowing
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Marvieduke(f): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2019
inspitation:

It a free world
Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Gloriagee(f): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Trust me there are better things to aspire to. Way more hotter guys n I'm not kidding. Just work on yourself so you match the specs of guy ure looking for.

Marvieduke:

I just want a one night stand with him that all

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Egwobobo: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wishing them more more celebration in good health and prosperity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Desmond Chuchu: Angela Okorie’s Fiance’s Identity Unveiled In New Photos / Rita Daniels Injured During Preparations For Regina Daniels Wedding / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.