Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,382 members, 7,958,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) (38212 Views)

Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas / New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by Wasky101: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2019
aolawale025:
All these GEJ initiatives now paying off
Audio initiative

1 Like

Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by m140(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2019
IamAtikulate:

This one is in pains. Thanks GEJ
Arinya

1 Like

Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by ruffbob(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Anambralstson:

They are the same design, Lagos, Kano, Enugu, and Port Harcourt new terminals

I am not talking about the design but the same people inspecting wearing same clothes same angle of snapping the pictures abi
Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by Johans1991: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2019
emmasege:
A friend who works at the airport (FAAN) told me when I visited the airport earlier in the year, that Buhari has not added a single value to the current state and glory of Kano Airport.

He told me pointedly that whatever I saw at the new terminal building and airport can be attributed to Jonathan, hence the credit goes to Jonathan and not Buhari.

The amazing part of this story is that my friend is a northern Muslim.
hahahaa tell me your friend and I will tell you who you are. (WAILERS)

1 Like

Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by Johans1991: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Anambralstson:

It's Jonathan's legacy projects, he started the projects when he was still in office, Lagos, Kano, Porthacourt and Enugu, all are same design and same period, see the thread of Enugu new terminal as at June 2016, it was 90%, they started all at the same period
, it suppose to be completed and commissioned by now, below is Enugu new terminal as at June 2016

https://www.nairaland.com/3180249/new-enugu-international-airport-terminal
so GEJ was in power in 2016. Pls wail responsible

1 Like

Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by frickyjohn: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:

Please sir, it is too early for this... Even GEJ can't say such..

He is lucky for signing peace agreement with Buhari.. He should be rotten in jail by now

We would see who will actually rot in jail after 2023.
Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by Nedublinkz1(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2019
Check well u are a fool

He is lucky for signing peace agreement with Buhari.. He should be rotten in jail by now
[/quote]
Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by nijabazaar: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm....
Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2019
The Northerners are really prepared for the future...

That's if you know what I mean!
Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by jswitch(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2019
emmasege:
A friend who works at the airport (FAAN) told me when I visited the airport earlier in the year, that Buhari has not added a single value to the current state and glory of Kano Airport.

He told me pointedly that whatever I saw at the new terminal building and airport can be attributed to Jonathan, hence the credit goes to Jonathan and not Buhari.

The amazing part of this story is that my friend is a northern Muslim.

Pls don't mind these people, most of them have never traveled outside their city of residence before. Anyone who is a regular visitor at the Aminu Kano International Airport Kano would testify that the new terminal was completed (including the renovation of the old terminal )even before the 2015 general elections. The only new structure at that airport after the 2015 general elections is the entrance gate which is just beside the Nigeria Army 3Brigades barracks. However Buhari also deserves some accolades for ensuring that all these projects are put to use. The only problem is his failure to give honour to whom honour is due just the same way he has been exposing and name-shaming those who contributed greatly to the underdevelopment of the country.

No zombie should quote me ooo, I am not feeling fine.

2 Likes

Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2019
Kudos to this government
Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by princemillla(m): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2019
9jaRealist:

Exactly how would this “decongest” Lagos?
If a foreigner is going to do business in Lagos or Ogun state, she would fly to Kano and then drive to Lagos? shocked
>

Lol.. The much people that travels down to Lagos from kano or its surrounding will use the airport.

No matter how little, it will help decongest the muri airport crowd
Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by wanger50(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2019
aolawale025:
All these GEJ initiatives now paying off
Gej initiatives! Gej initiatives!!.... this is the kind of mentality that encourages politicians to abandon projects here and there.I remember how GEJ abandoned Obasanjo's NIPP power projects while mismanaging Niger Delta Power at the same time
Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mediocre as usual. Nigerians are so shallow minded. There's nothing really praiseworthy about this, pedestrian, ordinary and simple edifice.
Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:

You don't know anything about this country
Re: International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) by Fariq: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
QuotaSystem:
What a beautiful, befitting gateway to the centre of commerce.

The old, faithful MAKIA terminal (later facelifted Kwankwasiyya style) really needed to be retired after several decades. I expect that facilities for handling bulk air cargo were also provided to facilitate the export drive of the current administration.

Kudos to the FG for being alive to this responsibility.

Yes there is facilities for handling cargo in the new terminal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Planes And Their Ages - Read This Before You Fly. / Throwback Pics: The Days Of The Molue / Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.