Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,705 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? (3167 Views)

Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) / Can 4.5million Relocate Me To The Netherlands / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by OGwales(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2019
I have currently saved a little above five hundred thousand naira and I am thinking of using it to relocate out of Africa. Please, is this enough and which country would that be?

Thanks so much.
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Untainted007: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2019
To South Africa or Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by majamajic(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2019
Dubai

500k can handle that

2 Likes

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by majamajic(m): 9:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Untainted007:
To South Africa or Niger Republic.

I think u got F9 in geography during your school days !!

11 Likes

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Jasen1(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2019
majamajic:

Hahahahaha
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Jasen1(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Maybe to Solomon island
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by ojonugway(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2019
With your limited resources, dubai,oman and qatar is your best bet... I wish you success bro

1 Like

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Untainted007: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2019
majamajic:

I think u got F9 in ur accounting and finance in ur school days. Cos the money u claimed to av saved is nt even enuf to process travelling documents and even pay for ur flight out of Africa. That's why most of u ended up been scammed. Aboki, divert ur savings to an avenue to generate money for you. U want to travel abroad to be washing dead bodies or taking care of the aged abi. Like abroad is the only place to make it. Like every one there are happy been there for ur mind.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by majamajic(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Untainted007:

I think u got F9 in ur accounting and finance in ur school days. Cos the money u claimed to av saved is nt even enuf to process travelling documents and even pay for ur flight out of Africa. That's why most of u ended up been scammed. Aboki, divert ur savings to an avenue to generate money for you. U want to travel abroad to be washing dead bodies or taking care of the aged abi. Like abroad is the only place to make it. My every one there are happy been there.

sorry am not the one traveling , address your case to OP

am very ok in my village , I don't want to travel

and mind how u high yourself early in the morning too , stay clean

4 Likes

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Untainted007: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2019
majamajic:

sorry am not the one traveling , address your case to OP

am very ok in my village , I don't want to travel

and mind how u high yourself early in the morning too , stay clean

Hahahahahahaha, so u no get liver why quoting me in the first place. Next time don't start wot u can't finish.
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Spider1(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2019
OGwales:
I have currently saved a little above five hundred thousand naira and I am thinking of using it to relocate out of Africa. Please, is this enough and which country would that be?

Thanks so much.

there are some asia countries you can travel to without visa like haiti
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by mrjojo: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Spider1:

Haiti is not an Asian country sir

2 Likes

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by MERCHANDISER: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
ojonugway:
With your limited resources, dubai,oman and qatar is your best bet... I wish you success bro
What will he be doing at dubai with 500k?

Flight alone is 300k

200k can't sustain him for 1week in Dubai

3 Likes

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Spider1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Untainted007:

I think u got F9 in ur accounting and finance in ur school days. Cos the money u claimed to av saved is nt even enuf to process travelling documents and even pay for ur flight out of Africa. That's why most of u ended up been scammed. Aboki, divert ur savings to an avenue to generate money for you. U want to travel abroad to be washing dead bodies or taking care of the aged abi. Like abroad is the only place to make it. My every one there are happy been there.

Hmm
It is better for some people to be washing dead bodies abroad than to be struggling in nigeria.
i think #500k is enough depending on the country you want to travel to.while some people doesn't take travelling to another country due to the way white people treat black people.
it is better to be in nigeria than to struggle in another country.

1 Like

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Spider1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
mrjojo:
Haiti is not an Asian country sir

oh it belongs to north america it is visa free to nigerians for 90 days
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dear op,
Be very careful about relocating abroad o.
#500k will just, maybe get you flight tickets, visa and accommodation for a week or two.

Even people who have millions don't just fly out of Naija on a whim. It takes planning, conscientious and concise planning. Sometimes, people even spend years to plan.

Get an accredited travel consultant.

Relocation isn't something you do "just like that".

If it's tourism, then it's a whole new ball game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Untainted007: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Spider1:

Hmm
It is better for some people to be washing dead bodies abroad than to be struggling in nigeria.
i think #500k is enough depending on the country you want to travel to.while some people doesn't take travelling to another country due to the way white people treat black people.
it is better to be in nigeria than to struggle in another country.

Anyway, life is vice versa. Nigeria is favouring me and it will continue to be. My traveling abroad will jst be to relax wit my family members for holidays and return to make my cool cash here. There are alot of opportunities here jst that one needs to be at the right place at the right time. Anyway, since I was still a kid, I dn't like people talking abt travelling abroad befr me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by majamajic(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Untainted007:

Hahahahahahaha, so u no get liver why quoting me in the first place. Next time don't start wot u can't finish.

Sorry I don't know u are more jobless than me , e ma binu !

1 Like

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Jay5mie: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Spider1:

Haiti... Asia?
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by MERCHANDISER: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
majamajic:
Dubai

500k can handle that
can 500k take him to dubai
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by majamajic(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
can 500k take him to dubai

yes ,
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by MERCHANDISER: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
majamajic:

yes ,
can you do break down analysis on the expenses involved in monetary terms
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by majamajic(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
can you do break down analysis on the expenses involved in monetary terms

3 months Dubai Visa is around 250k or less

currently u can get ticket around 200-250k

keep like 50k for house rent and feeding , rent is around 30k for a month sharing room
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Untainted007: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
majamajic:

Sorry I don't know u are more jobless than me , e ma binu !

Hahahahahahaha we are both jobless abi. Enjoy the rest of ur day bro.
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Hadampson(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bros, #500,000 is not enough to take you to Wakanda talkless of taking you to a country in another continent.

Relocation requires great plan. You can't just decided to relocate without having backup plan in case it doesn't work out.

My advice to you is this: hustle and make money enough like 5m. Look for a sane country where immigrants are welcome. Don't just pick a country because it's not an African country. I can tell you this.. Some African countries are better than some countries in Europe, North America, Asia and South America.

While hustling for money, try to learn a skill.

Prost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by majamajic(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Untainted007:

Hahahahahahaha we are both jobless abi. Enjoy the rest of ur day bro.

u too , stay safe
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Emeka3d: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2019
N500,000 is not enough for relocation outside Africa, may just be manageable for a short visit to some countries.
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by MERCHANDISER: 3:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Hadampson:
Bros, #500,000 is not enough to take you to Wakanda talkless of taking you to a country in another continent.

Relocation requires great plan. You can't just decided to relocate without having backup plan in case it doesn't work out.

My advice to you is this: hustle and make money enough like 5m. Look for a sane country where immigrants are welcome. Don't just pick a country because it's not an African country. I can tell you this.. Some African countries are better than some countries in Europe, North America, Asia and South America.

While hustling for money, try to learn a skill.

Prost.

what kinda skill?

List those important ones
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by effixxyguy1: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bros, hiati na north America and there is weather disaster there, so why advising this innocent man there?
Spider1:

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Ashirioluwa: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
majamajic:
Dubai

500k can handle that

Dubai to do what? Dubai is not rosy for Nigerians who are seeking for employment right now.
Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by Ashirioluwa: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
majamajic:

3 months Dubai Visa is around 250k or less

currently u can get ticket around 200-250k

keep like 50k for house rent and feeding , rent is around 30k for a month sharing room

You are traveling to Dubai to burn your 500k. No job in Dubai

1 Like

Re: Is 500,000 Naira Enough To Relocate Me Out Of Africa And Which Country? by majamajic(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Dubai to do what? Dubai is not rosy for Nigerians who are seeking for employment right now.

U thinking na everyone come dubai come fin work ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need To Know About Nigerian Living In Moldova...... / Plane Takes Off From 2020 And Lands In 2019 (pics) / 24 Countries Set To Reopen For Tourism Activities From This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.