Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Is Anyone Currently Using Opera And The Popup Newz.blog? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Anyone Currently Using Opera And The Popup Newz.blog? (823 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Currently Using Opera And The Popup Newz.blog? by fineboynl(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2019
Is anyone currently using opera and the popup newz.blog? Or its just my phone?
Re: Is Anyone Currently Using Opera And The Popup Newz.blog? by Abfinest007(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2019
yes I only use chrome when I want to fund/recharged a merchant
Re: Is Anyone Currently Using Opera And The Popup Newz.blog? by fineboynl(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Abfinest007:
yes I only use chrome when I want to fund/recharged a merchant
are you witthnesing a pop up from newz.blog opening a page?
Re: Is Anyone Currently Using Opera And The Popup Newz.blog? by Abfinest007(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2019
fineboynl:
are you witthnesing a pop up from newz.blog opening a page?
no .it might be network problem just clear ur history n cookies if the problem still persist uninstall it n restore it if only u have d rough file
Re: Is Anyone Currently Using Opera And The Popup Newz.blog? by newlandf: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2019
i'll
Re: Is Anyone Currently Using Opera And The Popup Newz.blog? by gloriaunobi(f): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2019
So people still use Operamini? That app with outrageous ads
Re: Is Anyone Currently Using Opera And The Popup Newz.blog? by hitng(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2020
Not only on opera... Also on Google Chrome

(1) (Reply)

Oppo Reno 2F / Android With Sweet Camera Not More Than 60k / Samsung Galaxy S11 Will Not Be Samsung’s Next Phone As New Phone Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.