Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari (20075 Views)

Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba / Atiku Didn't Lose Because Of Restructuring,He Lost Because Of Rigging -Afenifere / I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by Centcanada: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
I don't blame him yet but I will only talk to him when reverse will be the case in his own side. Soon he will take lie Muhammad's job and start to lie for him just to help the APC ministries moving. You re here talking of Atiku lost but you re not aware that 109 firm has left NSE and chevron just left the country too. ' The Dog when go first loss, the two eye go block by the ancestors' I just day look you and ur APC.
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by fishbone11(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Abdul05:
How could he have congratulated him after been duped by his own lawyers.
Ah, this one mumu sha.
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by Centcanada: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
I don't blame him yet but I will only talk to him when reverse will be the case in his own side. Soon he will take lie Muhammad's job and start to lie for him just to help the APC ministries moving. You re here talking of Atiku lost but you re not aware that 109 firm has left NSE and chevron just left the country too. ' The Dog when go first loss, the ancestors go first block the two ear. I just day look you and ur APC.
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by inyenejo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Forget politics, every sane minds knows that buharigg did not win that election, that election was massively rigged in favour of the buharigg but be it as it may , Atiku we know....
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by lenghtinny(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
That's the irony of Buharists....

Always quick to point out other people's flaws when they are guiltily of the same thing or even worse
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Racoon:
Courtesy demands that Atiku congratulates Buhari but every sane humanity knows that Buhari electoral winning was based on fraud. Meanwhile, Yusuf's reply is a sucker punch for the hypocrite Festus Keyamo & his boss.

Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Truly the stomach is a powerful organ. All because of wetin man go chop, a whole SAN and one of the most respected lawyer in Nigeria has become a Twitter warrior for a man with doubtful certificate who can hardly use the Twitter and presents his mouth for bashing online to folks his younger siblings are older than.
Wow!! embarassed
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by webngnews: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by NGpatriot: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Just Igbos ranting as usual...

I'll pass..
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by Halo22: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
It will take decades for Keyamo to regain his integrity cos of a pot of porridge. A once respected mam just deteriorated to nothing just because of his quest to be identified as a minister. Nevertheless, he should bear in mind that their tenure is not up to 1300 days.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by BlackCrainte: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Flat heads have a problem

Election is over... Move-on and stop wailing's
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by BlackCrainte: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
Halo22:
It will take decades for Keyamo to regain his integrity cos of a pot of porridge. A once respected mam just deteriorated to nothing just because of his quest to be identified as a minister. Nevertheless, he should bear in mind that their tenure is not up to 1300 days.
[/s]
[s]
Centcanada:
I don't blame him yet but I will only talk to him when reverse will be the case in his own side. Soon he will take lie Muhammad's job and start to lie for him just to help the APC ministries moving. You re here talking of Atiku lost but you re not aware that 109 firm has left NSE and chevron just left the country too. ' The Dog when go first loss, the two eye go block by the ancestors' I just day look you and ur APC.
[/s]
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by Bighead9: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Pained Atiku supporters should join their leader to wail. grin grin grin grin

Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by adenigga(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Can somebody tell me that difference between keyamo & Naira Marley in terms of how they open mouth?
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by Monday60655(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Keyamo is always high on weed
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by aksule(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
At times l feel sorry for our younger generations and indeed the vast majority of Nigerians when one listens to what our elders and well educated are churning out contrary to average reasoning.
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by gozzlin: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
I thought Keyamo was minister of state for Niger Delta. When did they move him to labour ministry?
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by mickkywatsnaira(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
How did festus become a SAN?,same way Buhari became a General.
Re: Festus Keyamo Slammed For Saying Atiku Didn't Congratulate Buhari by newlandf: 12:13am On Nov 05, 2019
he's

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bamise Ayanwole: Everyone Culpable Will Be Arrested - Sanwo-Olu / Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie / Bola Tinubu's Million Naira Birthday Cake (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.