Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top (39140 Views)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Bra Top (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Slays In Bra Top / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Maghan37: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
I mean no disrespect but I say it as I see it. There is nothing gorgeous about how she looks. Pls cover up or may as well do things properly by turning nude.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Plebian(f): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
kestolove95:
Eyaah...she don old finish..painting no fit help again...
is old age a disease?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Emyogalanya: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Passionate888:
E b like say her guys na lefty them b o, see as the right booby stand while the left just dey humble.. Or na my eye dey pain me?
Please don't quote me o, hunger dey talk to me.
which one be the right and left one for your eye ? Cos in your Arithmetic , the left hand will go to her right Boob. And it should be the humBle one. Well just like you said eye dey pen you
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Menance: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Fine olosho grin

People your age still do petty things like this?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by fela4live: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
No be only gorgeous na delicious. I spit!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by friendlyadvice: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
kiss i no go mind add am to my must rape bucket list
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Emyogalanya: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Plebian:
is old age a disease?
i just wonder and if you tell her she will die young she will start shouting "god forbid. one day A young girl once Abused an old man by calling him "old man" and he said to her may you never get as me. At that she shouted back " god forbid, over my dead body" can you imagine people use words without knowing its meaning

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by CCC2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Where are the stretch marks? Photographers may not make heaven for deceiving innocent men like us.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Osobi32(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
What d Bleep....... Why d too much makeup? Looking like the things I see in cartoons
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Passionate888: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Emyogalanya:
which one be the right and left one for your eye ? Cos in your Arithmetic , the left hand will go to her right Boob. And it should be the humBle one. Well just like you said eye dey pen you
Thank you o, na mistake.. Eye no dey 'pen' me o.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Greatfullheart: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Passionate888:
E b like say her guys na lefty them b o, see as the right booby stand while the left just dey humble.. Or na my eye dey pain me?

Please don't quote me o, hunger dey talk to me.
HMM LET HUNGER BETTER OWE WELL IF I USE MY LEFT HAND SLAP.

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Lumina1702(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Op, Y the stupid emphasis on " she bares cleavage"? Y not say a word on her beauty or acting skills rather than stress on her sexiness...
So much for sex and the Nigerian mind

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Damfostopper(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
low budget Celine Dion
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Pedophiles on rampage on this thread.

See them calling the beautiful young woman old. But they can share nude pics with their oyibo love interest old enough to be their great grand mother. grin

Shameless baboons.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Omihanifa:
Old age don catch up with this one undecided

Upon all the Dulux paints way she use do make-up her old age is still visible angry

Blinkers:
grin

This one has finally hit the dreaded WALL which is the final bus stop for women's competitiveness in the sexual market.

You can see, she is trying hard to remain youthful in her looks and still stay relevant by using buckets of paints, fake eye lashes and facial primer but nature still exposes her with her wrinkled arms and saggy breast.

For those saying she is beautiful, beautiful kill una dia!

So she’s supposed to die young or what?

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
If you mistakenly enter her room while having bra on, she will scream!!!

But here is she, on a bra outfit!!!

God save this generation from hypocrisy (Amen)!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by purples25(f): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Some people said she's trying to be young. I don't think so. I think she's just being herself. Some people love the camera and wearing trendy clothes and will always love it whether young or old. You all need to understand that ageing in ones body does not change character. Only experience and decision affects character changes. Its still the same person no matter how old. Just that the persons body, changed.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by webngnews: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Oh
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Bbbwings: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Siberia01:
Of course I can see the finishing of the spray paint n her face ....must have been done by one of the best car painters in kogi
Oya state listing the painters you know in kogi
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Bbbwings: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
koyyes:
Pedophiles on rampage on this thread.

See them calling the beautiful young woman old. But they can share nude pics with their oyibo love interest old enough to be their great grand mother. grin

Shameless baboons.

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

What do some women in this generation have to offer aside their nakked bodies?

The impact of evolution on some women over the years is adverse. New generation of women keep evolving with bigger breasts, bigger asses but smaller brains.

And if you're brave enough to spit out the truth on their faces, they will be quick to tag you a sexist.

Why can't all these bitches who abuse the use of the word 'feminist' learn from the real feminist like Chimamanda.
I've never seen the bra of Chimamanda in a pics before, let alone the color or tone of her breasts.

When there's no brain to flaunt, no other option than to become a pathetic sex object.
although i am never in support of body part display, comparing one person with another person is soooo old school. Everybody cannot be the same. Diversity is the spice of life.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
We've been telling ladies but they don't seem to have heard, maybe we shd direct this to the makeup artists or i dunno self. Please ladies, this is my humble advice. Stop painting your faces, your foundation should never differ from your skin tone because offsetting the tone of your skin just never is appealing. A uniform skin tone is the only right in makeup. You look like the joker or some other clown, a very dumb one too and its a major turn off to guys. Most of us are just enduring you when we are face to face with you and honestly if a guy approaches you in that state, just know he has closed his eyes to imagine you without that awful paint job to console himself and it's probably just your body figure that's encouraging him to give you a try. So please all we need is a spotless, glowing skin, with a natural even tone, maybe, if necessary to use makeup, some light touches on eye brows and lips. This is coming from the horses' mouth (we guys who you're trying to attract, so don't listen lies from internet sources or wherever you get your clownish inspiration). Thnx.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by KayCee92(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
The paint on that face could have been put to better use.....see that fence na grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by KayCee92(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
The paint on that face could have been put to better use.....see that fence na
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by kadiri3(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
jabor4Naija:
Yea she is old but still beautiful, she is just trying too much to be young
na ugly woman na just make up make her fine small
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Coldie(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ever since this girl bad mouthed Juliet Ibrahim I just dislike her
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by landnewf: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
they're
Re: Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top by Chubhie: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
kestolove95:
Eyaah...she don old finish..painting no fit help again...
Ekpele o forever young

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap / Tearful Skiibii Laments After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend [PICS] / Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Gifty Beautiful In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.