Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

A Nollywood Movie On Domestic Violence - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Nollywood Movie On Domestic Violence (906 Views)

5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend / Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nollywood Movie On Domestic Violence by ccnation(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Please I'm searching for one Nollywood movie shot around 2016, which was centered on domestic violence in the home. In the story, the husband and wife was always fighting until they mistakingly killed their only daughter during one of their fights. The main female character was Uche Jumbo. In my opinion, this is one of the most sensitive Nollywood movie I've seen.

I have these in-laws who are always fighting, and recently it has degenerated to the point of using dangerous weapons on each other. The fights are becoming bloody. I need to show them this movie if it will instill some level of decorum into their head before they kill themselves or somebody else around them.. Anyone who remembers the movie should please drop the title. Thanks
Re: A Nollywood Movie On Domestic Violence by edoairways: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
cc:lalasticlala can you be of help? Please assist in moving this
Re: A Nollywood Movie On Domestic Violence by lalasticlala(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Damage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nollywood Movie On Domestic Violence by Kindoo: 8:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Whether you love to read stories or love to tell stories, Wurastoriess for you.
Are you just starting out with your writing or you have become a vibrant writer, you can also be looking for a place to connect to more readers of your works, Wurastories is a ready platform for you.
It gives you the platform to express your mind in different languages, genres and style. You will love it.

Read a story, Tell a story
Wurastories.com.ng
Re: A Nollywood Movie On Domestic Violence by ccnation(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
Damage

Thanks a million. That's the movie

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Interesting Season Movie To Keep Me Occupied. / Recommend A Black American Gangster Series Please / Nengi Has Won BBNAIJA HEAD OF HOUSE For Week 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.