Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Mr.cork's True Identity. . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mr.cork's True Identity. . . (1650 Views)

Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Why Mr.cork And 190 / Mr Cork is Nairaland Best Post Derailer (2) (3) (4)

Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 13, 2010
cheesy I have an idea! In fact I am almost positive! I notice he talks about this person ALOT! They seem to NEVER be online at the same time. Both are known to have more than one user account. He OR she is always in the SAME areas in the whole forum *romance & *politics.

But before I say who i think it is. . .Any ideas?!  Let's see if I am right! grin
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 4:12am On Nov 13, 2010
Both of una don dey clean up for monkey.Jobless poster!!!
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by HighChief4(m): 4:51am On Nov 13, 2010
Who cares?
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 13, 2010
^^D-sense: Wrong person to dish insults @ Its bleeping 11:10pm battyman you think I would be working @ this time? If you do not care go frigg off somewhere else and move along! This is NL SOME of us have a sense of humor. You and the other clown can fck yourselves and go back fist each other.
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 5:17am On Nov 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^D-sense: Wrong person to dish insults @ Its bleeping 11:10pm battyman you think I would be working @ this time? If you do not care go frigg off somewhere else and move along! This is NL SOME of us have a sense of humor. You and the other clown can fck yourselves and go back fist each other.
Who wrote this song ,I like the lyrics though.
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 13, 2010
D-sense:

Who wrote this song ,I like the lyrics though.

Wack Bleep Take your faggoty gay ass on somewhere and stop trying to argue with females. tongue
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 5:24am On Nov 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Wack bleep Take your faggoty gay backside on somewhere and stop trying to argue with females. tongue
I swear to God i just discovered i've been quoting a female grin Ma binu.I'm not that bad though.
Howver u look exactly like my kid sister so don't let me get into it with u sweetie kiss
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 5:37am On Nov 13, 2010
Are u still angry.it's ok ma binu.don't be angry.
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 13, 2010
^Angry? Cunumunu you are small fry, I not angry ooo. I'm just annoyed. . . tongue
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by HighChief4(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

You guys have to tone down with the insults, my post was not refering to you, but to Mr~cork
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 5:45am On Nov 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^Angry? Cunumunu you are small fry, I not angry ooo. I'm just annoyed. . . tongue
Abeg ,don't let us start it again jor.I've already won .lol. Pls don't be annoyed ooooo
abeg u pls
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 5:46am On Nov 13, 2010
High_Chief:

You guys have to tone down with the insults, my post was not refering to you, but to Mr~cork
Nobody is quoting ur comment dude.
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2010
^won what? besides my foot up your ras? what have you won?

and high chief: tampon? i gots plentys! (no oofiense!) angry
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 5:50am On Nov 13, 2010
Don't be so mean .keep da fine nd gentle pigy gal up nau.U re too much to be brutalized online.lol
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2010
^^ angry are you "sneakingly" threatening me? lol.
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2010
Who dare threating ur beauty cheesy .weill I've gotten slapped several times by ladies nd guess why? .simply because they want me to bring out the best anger nd sinful act in me by getting on ma nerves but they didn't succeed.loooooooooooooooooool.
i KNOW I'M ALWAYS AT FAULT WHEN IT COMES TO LADIES. grin
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2010
^^Yea you truly are @ fault. I think you get off of pissing off *womens*.  kiss is that a fetish of yours? a pissed off broad with a bad attitude?
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 6:34am On Nov 13, 2010
Ki lode? what is bad attitude nau or pissing gals off has to do with ma nature.I'm classic .pple that know me deeply can verify to that.So what again!!!
I just like examine ppl's ability sometimes that's all nd u can call it teasing not pissing off. . . . yeah . . . .
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by spikedcylinder: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2010
Is there any user called 'yellow yansh'? He talks about her a lot.
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

grin grin grin Yellow Yansh
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by onstelly(f): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2010
@topic no idea
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Odunnu: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2010
Seriously dnt have the grace to even think
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2010
@topic: im suspicious of MOBO, 190, BK.Babe97 (<--claims to be A.A./West Indian but something tells me other wise lipsrsealed ) & Googles (<--LOL)

spikedcylinder:

LMFAO!
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Odunnu: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2010
None of the users you mentioned have the ability to make me laff the way Mr Cork does. No Poster,i'm sure you are wrong
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by solihu(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
I must admit, that guy is such a crazy character. He pops in on any thread and doesn't waste any time in saying his crazy anthem at thesame time telling you no offence. You need to take a look at his profile pix. Wonder why he is so much after yellow yansh and big thighs all the time?
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 01, 2011
@Mz.Darkskin, rubbish thread grin  angry
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2011
New year bonus for u all,Cork =MR Crackles.
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by jaybee3(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2011
^^^^
Crackles can't complete a sentence without his fav quote "fc.uk me sideways".
I doubt the dude is crackles but hey nlers have been known to suffer from MPD.
Any evidence to back up your claim?
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by violent(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2011
same way Jaybee is alleged to be Jomo Gbomo cool
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Phate07(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2011

shocked shocked Okay, how many 'CORKS' do we have?
Re: Mr.cork's True Identity. . . by Dsense(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2011
plus you it makes 3 corks

Pyguru! / Ohayo! / My SLOT Nigeria Experience!