Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

14 Ordinary Nigerians That Look Like Celebrities Clone (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Ordinary Nigerians That Look Like Celebrities Clone (photos) (768 Views)

Do You Want A Fresh And Glowing skin Like Celebrities on TV? / MARY EHIABHI: How To Make Millions Monthly Like Celebrities! / 11 American Celebrities That Look Great Wearing Ankara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Ordinary Nigerians That Look Like Celebrities Clone (photos) by Naijmobile: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Have you ever met someone who looks a lot like a famous person? Just the other day, I came across a stranger on the street who was a dead ringer for Adams Oshiomhole. I was so much in awe and taken aback by the uncanny resemblance that I stopped walking and just stared, starstruck out of my mind. I was tempted to point out to the stranger this amazing fact but after some careful thought, I decided against it. It’s kind of creepy to stop strangers and tell them they look like a famous person and honestly, I’m very sure we would have gotten into a fight If I told him he looks a lot like Adams Oshiomole.

Anyway, in the spirit of that guy looking a lot Adams Oshiomole, here are some people who probably get mistaken a lot for their celebrity look-alikes. Enjoy!

http://naijmobile.com/nigerians-that-look-like-celebrities-clone/

1 Like

Re: 14 Ordinary Nigerians That Look Like Celebrities Clone (photos) by Amazingman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Oshitmole is a frog toad celebrity clone

1 Like

Re: 14 Ordinary Nigerians That Look Like Celebrities Clone (photos) by Passionate888: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Post it here

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of EFCC: Gucci Master, Hushpuppi Updates Profile To Real Estate Developer / Davido Slams Fan Who Said Buhari Is Meant To Be A Tyrant / Davido Releases His Highly-Anticipated New Album, ‘A Good Time’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.