Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nicki Minaj’s Ring Costs $1.1M(VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj’s Ring Costs $1.1M(VIDEO) (349 Views)

Music Star Davido Gifts Yinka Ayefele 1m (video) / Davido Changed My Life — Shoki Shitta Screams As He Receives Promised 1M (video) / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj’s Ring Costs $1.1M(VIDEO) by Daleeg112tobs: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
SOURCE[NAIJAPALABA.COM]Nicki Minaj recently got married to her husband Kenneth Petty in a private ceremony and the news now is that her wedding ring cost a whopping $1.1 M. According to TMZ, Nicki’s husband made sure he got one of the best rings for his bride on their special day. The jeweler who made the ring said Kenneth handled the design, delivery and paid for it on his own.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/nicki-minajs-ring-costs-1-1m/

Re: Nicki Minaj’s Ring Costs $1.1M(VIDEO) by landnewf: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
there

(1) (Reply)

See What Gedoni Did To Khafi On The Eve Of Her Birthday (video) / Media Personality Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Backside (photos) / Titans Set To Launch 'titan FM', Official Radio Station For Bbnaija Tacha (scree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.