Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck (2713 Views)

"Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend / Destiny Etiko Shares Skinny Throwback Photo / Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck by GistmoreNG: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nollywood curvy actress, Destiny Etiko shares scary throwback photo carrying a snake on her neck for a movie role, IDEMILI in 2012.

The actress revealed the it wasn't easy for her then carrying this snake, the same movie brought her to limelight and also sold her to other movie marketer, producers for new movie roles.

She wrote;
And Oga boss @onyeze_dking just sent me dis pix and he said...do u remember wen I was telling u carry dis snake and u were scared the facial expression says it all
But sincerely nothing good comes so easy because dis movie IDEMILI was the movie dat announced me and made other marketers to call me for jobs...but honestly it wasn’t easy for me den but today I can comfortably say THANK YOU JESUS cos he made everything possible
Dis movie was shot 2012 and was released 2014 and after since den...God has been awesome in my life make una follow me thank God ooo because he loves me a lot and not like I played the led character ooo...it was just 10scenes and the from dere the story of DESTINY ETIKO began ✌️
Beautiful TBT @onyeze_dking thanks for the pix sir
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4SDBmSgLOg

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/destiny-etiko-shares-scary-throwback-photo-carrying-a-snake-on-her-neck

Re: Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck by GistmoreNG: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2019

Re: Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck by peteruuu(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
I don't know why but, I can't try this.
Re: Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck by Phenomenal16(f): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
M still looking for her ukwu in the first pic...seriously I can't find it...lemme mind my biz jare
Re: Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck by Tonyprisca: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Phenomenal16:
M still looking for her ukwu in the first pic...seriously I can't find it...lemme mind my biz jare
. Even me self

Re: Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck by Gistformant: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck by Onyi22(f): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
That's how it is when God answer your prayer..
Baba God pick my call
Re: Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck by Gistformant: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Shares Scary Throwback Photo Carrying A Snake On Her Neck by landnewf: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
i'll

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. / Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', / Mercy Eke Shares Beautiful Photos From Table Mountain In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.