Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Jeek Consulting Nigeria - Website Design, Video Editing, Graphics Design, Making - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Jeek Consulting Nigeria - Website Design, Video Editing, Graphics Design, Making (850 Views)

Step By Step Graphics Design Video Tutorials / Learn D Art Of Digital Photography, Video Editing, & Graphics Design(Bonus) / Learn Graphics Design & Video Editing @ Your Comfort Zone In Few Months ! !! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeek Consulting Nigeria - Website Design, Video Editing, Graphics Design, Making by jeekconsulting: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
WE HELP SMALL BUSINESS TO GROW
We know all about taking your business to 1,000,000 people that needs your service or products using our digital marketing skills.

Our Strategy is practical and result oriented. we drive quality traffic and enhance brand visibility and awareness through online advertising using
Google Adwords and social media advertising.

We are Jeek Consulting Nigeria. We are basically into:
1. Website Design,
2. Video Editing,
3. Graphics Design,
4. Making Money on Youtube,
5. Web Hosting,
6. Computer Training,
7. and Corporate Training
8. Digital Marketing,
9. and Video Marketing/ Advertising

Our watch word is "professionalism" we wont deploy any service we are not experts in. Try us today and call the number below:

Hotline: +2348148435387
Whatsapp only: 08183628342

Re: Jeek Consulting Nigeria - Website Design, Video Editing, Graphics Design, Making by olugbokedaniel: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello 21void . Sorry I mentioned you on a dead thread, I saw the game you posted on the betting thread. I couldn't find that game on bet9ja. Can I have your WhatsApp number, should in case you have another game like that? Thanks in advance bro.
Re: Jeek Consulting Nigeria - Website Design, Video Editing, Graphics Design, Making by 21void: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
olugbokedaniel:
Hello 21void . Sorry I mentioned you on a dead thread, I saw the game you posted on the betting thread. I couldn't find that game on bet9ja. Can I have your WhatsApp number, should in case you have another game like that? Thanks in advance bro.
sorry not sound rude, but I don't give out my number, you'll never see those games on Nigerian Bookies, EVER!! it wasn't even on bet365, 1xbet had it but it was removed almost immediately after . I use a Turkish bookie, Alabet90.com

but I have a good friend in Turkey, who opened the account, cos I can't open it from here, so when I receive the game, I send it to him, he plays it with the bookie, the sends part of the winning to me via Skrill.
Re: Jeek Consulting Nigeria - Website Design, Video Editing, Graphics Design, Making by olugbokedaniel: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
21void:
sorry not sound rude, but I don't give out my number, you'll never see those games on Nigerian Bookies, EVER!! it wasn't even on bet365, 1xbet had it but it was removed almost immediately after . I use a Turkish bookie, Alabet90.com

but I have a good friend in Turkey, who opened the account, cos I can't open it from here, so when I receive the game, I send it to him, he plays it with the bookie, the sends part of the winning to me via Skrill.

OK. Can you please mention me when next you post such games on the betting thread. Am OK with that. Then I will look for a foreign bookie, that a Nigerian can use and play such games. Congratulations on your winnings bro.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed (advice) / Who Can Interpret This Picture ? / Please Advice Me On Which Digital Camera To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.