Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

First Time Traveller Applying For Schenghen Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time Traveller Applying For Schenghen Visa (576 Views)

Road Permits: Traveller Complains Of Having To Get Over 80 From Delta To Anambra / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Time Traveller Applying For Schenghen Visa by Dalighieri: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hello guys,i am trying to process a visa for my younger brother who has never travelled before and I need the advice of you gurus on here please.
So our plan is to process all the visa requirements from top to bottom using my 2yrs old cac registered company based in Lagos.Because of his application I have gotten my company tax clearance and even left some bulk funds in the corporate account.For the past 3 months I have been using my corporate account to pay him 450,000 Naira monthly salary and given him the title of Director of Operations in the company.

Where we need your advice,help is as follows

1.Pls which schenghen visa can we try out for him on a Virgin passport
2.Apart from the salary inflow in addition to about 350k left in his current account ,800k in his savings what other documentary evidence do we need to work on getting?
3.While researching on different threads,i came across a few comments making reference to other kind of tax please does he need to process any other kind of tax as a Lagos based employee in a private company?

The last time I processed any kind of visa from Nigeria was 2003,and since then I have lost touch on modern visa application requirements, so I will appreciate any help or advice you can render.What we plan to do is for him to get a scheghen tourist visa go there for a few weeks ad back, renew it for the second time then I will process Uk visa for him using my own credentials and status.

1 Like

Re: First Time Traveller Applying For Schenghen Visa by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Dalighieri:
Hello guys,i am trying to process a visa for my younger brother who has never travelled before and I need the advice of you gurus on here please.
So our plan is to process all the visa requirements from top to bottom using my 2yrs old cac registered company based in Lagos.Because of his application I have gotten my company tax clearance and even left some bulk funds in the corporate account.For the past 3 months I have been using my corporate account to pay him 450,000 Naira monthly salary and given him the title of Director of Operations in the company.

Where we need your advice,help is as follows

1.Pls which schenghen visa can we try out for him on a Virgin passport
2.Apart from the salary inflow in addition to about 350k left in his current account ,800k in his savings what other documentary evidence do we need to work on getting?
3.While researching on different threads,i came across a few comments making reference to other kind of tax please does he need to process any other kind of tax as a Lagos based employee in a private company?

The last time I processed any kind of visa from Nigeria was 2003,and since then I have lost touch on modern visa application requirements, so I will appreciate any help or advice you can render.What we plan to do is for him to get a scheghen tourist visa go there for a few weeks ad back, renew it for the second time then I will process Uk visa for him using my own credentials and status.
Bros you be good brother oo God bless you for even thinking of a way for your brother.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora, Any Regrets Leaving Naija? / Bad Road. / Who Knows How I Can Reach Bayelsa From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.