Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How To Reduce Distraction During Your Ican Exam Revision Time (part 2) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Reduce Distraction During Your Ican Exam Revision Time (part 2) (191 Views)

How To Reduce Distraction During Your CIS Exam Revision Time / Online Waec Exam Revision Class / How To Reduce Distraction During Your Ican Exam Revision Time (part 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Distraction During Your Ican Exam Revision Time (part 2) by starryadmin: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
If reducing distraction is all you need to increase your chances of passing ICAN exam this diet, will you give it a try?

...I’m so sure you will!!

So let me continue from the next point…

2. STAY OFF SOCIAL MEDIA FOR NOW

Haba, wetin happen nah, just because of ICAN exam, we should leave Social Media?
Well, it is just an advice that could aid you to pass your ICAN exam.
...Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well.

To help you maintain your break from Social media, turn off social media notifications or delete the apps entirely, you can always reinstall after the exam.

You can also just log out of these sites or Apps and applications on your computer and phone. Having to log in every time you visit the site or use the app may reduce the chance that you will check them.

If you are already addicted to Social Media, there is still a way out. For instance, if you normally use social media for 4 hours daily, cut your social media use back to 1 hour or 30 minutes per day.

Promise me you will give it a try. Yes!!!

P.S: Without a good cause, you will have a hard time staying away from social media. Let me remind you that you are taking a break from Social Media for your CAREER ADVANCEMENT… to PASS ICAN exams.

I will continue in my next article.

To get Updated ICAN Video Lectures,
Call Starry Gold Academy on 08023428420, 07086810335,
08074460975 ,08123189141 , 09076786154, 08085378906, 07038174484

Wishing you the best in your ICAN exams,
Starry Gold Academy
Number 1 ICAN tuition center with highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING.
Re: How To Reduce Distraction During Your Ican Exam Revision Time (part 2) by landnewf: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
as

(1) (Reply)

Ado Ekiti Poly Shut Down; Student Union Disbanded / Student Summer Research Fellowship At ETH Zürich (all Expense Paid) / Apply For Scholarships In Nigerian For Graduate And Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.