Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Money Embarrassments. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Embarrassments. (222 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Embarrassments. by uchkochi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Money Embarrassment.

I don't know if you have ever been embarrassed because of money or you are about to be embarrassed soon or maybe today but hear me people of God that embarrassment will not happen.

Jesus was about to be embarrassed because of money. He had no cash to pay what belongs to Caesar presently but he did not borrow rather he sent Peter to go to the sea. The first fish he catches he should bring money from the fish mouth to pay for the both of them.

Four phases to this revelation or prayer points.

1. He sent Peter to the sea. He commanded money to be in the fish or in the bank account when he literally had no cash.

2. The sea also means marine satanic powers tying down peoples wealth.

3. He sent Peter to the sea. Where nobody expect to carry money. Help from strange quarters.

4. Peter was a fisher man, He blessed Peter's work to generate instant wealth.

5. Finally He was not embarrassed or put to shame, Peter too was not embarrassed.

I decree in the name of Jesus every embarrassment is terminated by divine mercy in Jesus precious name.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232
Re: Money Embarrassments. by landnewf: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
their

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/19 / Novenas, Litanies, Chaplets And E-book App For Catholics / I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.