Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors (1030 Views)

I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / My Dog Gave Birth To 7 Puppies This Morning... / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by nairafamedotcom: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nigerian lady narrates how her dog, Marley which is Samoyeds breeds hide in her wardrobe after he heard the voices of visitors.

See what she wrote
What to make of this..... Samoyeds are the most silly breeds ever.
So my sis sent me a photo of our dog #Marley, that he went to hide in my wardrobe after he heard the voices of visitors.
Make una come see security o. Like some force that I know

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/my-dog-marley-went-to-hide-in-my.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by nairafamedotcom: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
shocked
Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by benzene00: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
So thats a wardrobe??
Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Na naija police train am for una.? Because I no see difference.
Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by IamAnderson(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
the silly thing is that someone bought a Samoyed for security and is complaining when the dog isn't attacking strangers.
let her buy a goat to guard her house next time and come to post it online again

7 Likes

Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by freezyprinzy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
SAMOYEDS ARE NOT GUARD DOGS!

SAMOYEDS ARE NOT GUARD DOGS!!

SAMOYEDS ARE NOT GUARD DOGS!!!

SAMOYEDS ARE NOT GUARD DOGS!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by GreetMe(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
The last part got me grin "make una come see security oo" grin

Maybe the lady doesn't know that it's not all breeds of dogs that are security dogs

2 Likes

Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by Ramlette(m): 1:10am On Nov 01, 2019
I don't know how some people use their brains.

Or them sit down for your brain? angry

You got yourself a lap breed and expect it to do security! Nawa o

How this one wan take attack thief if thief come

Aunty you better go get yourself a German shepherd or rottweiler or any other giant breed out there.... If you are all about dah safety game.
Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by vincentjk(m): 1:46am On Nov 01, 2019
You want to eat your cake and still have it

You want a smart dog
Pet dog
White dog
A toy breed
An indoor dog
A dog that'll play with your friends

And also a dog that'll chase visitors away!!! Just use mud and mold the dog madam

3 Likes

Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by Gideoniteprime4: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
benzene00:
So thats a wardrobe??
what is this one saying?

Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
The girl funny o,a pet dog to do the work of an attack breed.. Its like giving a cutlass to a banker to go to sambisa forest.
Re: My Dog, Marley Went To Hide In My Wardrobe After He Heard The Voices Of Visitors by landnewf: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
below

(1) (Reply)

DIARY OF MY FEMALE BRINDLE BOERBOEL (Thor) / Do Fish Fart? / I Need Advise On The Breed Of Dog(s) To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.