Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Just Bought This Dog On Sunday And I Dont Know It Breed Or What To Feed Her - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Just Bought This Dog On Sunday And I Dont Know It Breed Or What To Feed Her (2986 Views)

What can I feed her to make her grow big? / Just Bought This New Puppy / Help ! Since I Bought This Dog It Has Not Barked For Even 1 Day ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Just Bought This Dog On Sunday And I Dont Know It Breed Or What To Feed Her by Ofuks(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Post more photos of the dog when it is standing and I'll tell you the breed, although based on the white markings on the paw and the tail, it could be a mutt.

Try feeding your pup a mashup of noodles and fish/rice and meat or even the soups you eat with your swallow. If the food smells nice most puppies will not reject it.

Even if you dog is a local Nigerian breed, feed it well and love it unconditionally and you will have a loyal friend,guard and a companion for years.

Also, get a VET to examine your pup and get it vaccinated and dewormed regularly and treat it just the way you'll treat an expensive foreign breed.

Most Nigerians treat our local dogs badly and still expect them to behave and look like foreign dog breeds, forgetting that 'beta soup na moni kill am.

Enjoy your dog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Una Dash My Daughter Dog / Vets In Benin City! / Ball Pythons Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.