Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,130 members, 7,957,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Photo: Mayorkun To Release A New Video With Over 100 Girls In This World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Mayorkun To Release A New Video With Over 100 Girls In This World (867 Views)

U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner / Tonto Dikeh, Pauline Tallen, Julie Donli At Project '100 Girls In ICT' Flag Off / How Davido Discovered And Signed Mayorkun To DMW (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Mayorkun To Release A New Video With Over 100 Girls In This World by NaijaCelebrity: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Singer, Mayorkun took to his Instagram to reveal that in his new video, he shooting it with over 100 girls from all over the world.

He shared this photo on his page with caption saying...

I filmed this video with about 100 of the most beautiful ladies in the world! I love and appreciate each & everyone of you! I have stuff for you all.. soon come! ��❤️ #UpToSomething (out at midnight)

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photo-mayorkun-to-release-a-new-video-with-over-100-girls-in-this-world/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photo: Mayorkun To Release A New Video With Over 100 Girls In This World by Mrcomedimatic: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Photo: Mayorkun To Release A New Video With Over 100 Girls In This World by landnewf: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2019
i've
Re: Photo: Mayorkun To Release A New Video With Over 100 Girls In This World by Zombiekiller010: 2:36am On Nov 06, 2019
Yeye music everywhere
Someone should give me the link to download Mawo mi roro
I Say No by Orlando Owoh
yellow sisi ( wetin cause the matter oh come can you tell me, why you do me so!!)
I used to watch it on YouTube but i want to have the video on my phone.

Bo po ba ri wa lode , won a ri wa ,wa wo wa tembelu
Aguda o je labe geesi o ,ise owo wa lawa je
Awon tan pera wo ni nkan pataki awa won a o ri won mo
Opo to n se bigi man lode ise owo won ko se ri(many big man are into dirty stuffs)
Oluwa lala ba ro mi( In God i trust)

Evergreen tracks , full of wisdom , make sense.

This generation is missing cry

long live Dr Orlando Owoh
Re: Photo: Mayorkun To Release A New Video With Over 100 Girls In This World by Zionzuba: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2019
The track is out already I guess

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson In Super Gorgeous Outfit / Tiwa Savage Show Up At Slimcase Lambaxtra / Mercy And Ike Plays Love In Their Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.