Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj (13129 Views)

Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by gurunlocker: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
That's what is next for him?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by SolarEdge: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by ajalawole(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Architectsly:
So this man is this wicked to the extend he is gonna attend any of his adopted son's rally in Kogi State.
Is he afraid of what to sell 2 Kogites that voted him in the last general election
Buhari don't care about their people, I stay in the north for most 15yrs. All this man care about is traveling around and the govt to fit his medical bills.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by inyenejo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Overall worst President in the world.
We apologise to Abacha and his family.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
One day, maybe Nigeria will have a leader who is frugal and conscious about not wasting taxpayers' money junketing around the world on frivolous activities.

What Nigeria needs is a philosopher KING not these dummies.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by Odidoo: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Waka! Waka!! President.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by Bugcompiler(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Heaven please take this man out of our way
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
You go seek the face of God for the country...
If God is pleased with Nigeria , you don't need to go that far to seek the face of God.... God is angry with this country... And it will take righteousness and fairness and Justice to make this nation great again..
I remember when Nigeria was 25 years.. though I was so young then but I can see remember those great things in the country. But now the glory has flew away in this country... What is left for people is shame, woe and disasters
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
letusbepieces:
WATEVA DEY ARE PLANNING AGAINST US IN SAUDI ARABIA, IS SURELY DOOMED TO FAIL.

NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE A MUSLIM COUNTRY.

They never wanted to come out openly to declare a Muslim country. But the target indices of control have all been achieved and exceeded. Virtually every DPO in every village nationwide is a muslim. The branches of government are headed by muslims. Northern muslims sef. Major ministries, ditto. Heads of department in virtually any office where your issues will be handled, na dem. With the way they are running a one sided government, if they name it The Islamic Revolutionary Republic of Naijeria, what will happen?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by letusbepieces: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
destinie2019:

They never wanted to come out openly to declare a Muslim country. But the target indices of control have all been achieved and exceeded. Virtually every DPO in every village nationwide is a muslim. The branches of government are headed by muslims. Northern muslims sef. Major ministries, ditto. Heads of department in virtually any office where your issues will be handled, na dem. With the way they are running a one sided government, if they name it The Islamic Revolutionary Republic of Naijeria, what will happen?

LIKE, I SAID, NIGERIA CAN AND WILL NEVER BE A MUSLIM COUNTRY.

NIGERIA IS FAR MORE LIKELY TO BE DIVIDED INTO 5 BEFORE IT BECOMES A MUSLIM COUNTRY.

BUHARI IS IN GOV TODAY, BUT HISTORY HAVE THOUGHT US THAT THE HARDER THEY COME, THE HARDER THEY FALL FROM POWER.

SO, BUHARI IS A GOING, GOING, GONE CASE AND ALL THOSE APPOINTMENTS GO WITH HIM.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by YurFatHer: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
letusbepieces:
WATEVA DEY ARE PLANNING AGAINST US IN SAUDI ARABIA, IS SURELY DOOMED TO FAIL.

NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE A MUSLIM COUNTRY.
is everything OK? all this redeem people sef, I taya for una mata ooo
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
letusbepieces:

LIKE, I SAID, NIGERIA CAN AND WILL NEVER BE A MUSLIM COUNTRY.

NIGERIA IS FAR MORE LIKELY TO BE DIVIDED INTO 5 BEFORE IT BECOMES A MUSLIM COUNTRY.

BUHARI IS IN GOV TODAY, BUT HISTORY HAVE THOUGHT US THAT THE HARDER THEY COME, THE HARDER THEY FALL FROM POWER.

SO, BUHARI IS A GOING, GOING, GONE CASE AND ALL THOSE APPOINTMENTS GO WITH HIM.
The thing is, I am unequivocally on the same side as you. What I am saying without mincing words, is: they said islamisation. We saw empowerment of muslims. In your day of advantage, help your own.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by letusbepieces: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
YurFatHer:
is everything OK? all this redeem people sef, I taya for una mata ooo

ALL THIS AFONJA PEOPLE, I TIRE FOR UNA.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by letusbepieces: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
destinie2019:

The thing is, I am unequivocally on the same side as you. What I am saying without mincing words, is: they said islamisation. We saw empowerment of muslims. In your day of advantage, help your own.

AND, I AM IN ABSOLUTE AGREEMENT WITH YOU.

OUR DAY OF ADVANTAGE IS ALREADY AT SIGHT.

HANG IN THERE BROTHER.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by solpat(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hope he isn't watching WWE Crown Jewel match in Saudi Arabia cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by Omoelerin37(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kittex7:
Wetin him dey pray for mecca for?
Mosques don finish for naija abi prayer no dey dey accepted for naija mosques again

Dem go still hijack the mumu government!
amen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Makkah For Lesser Hajj by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
...It is obvious that PMB hasn't got anything to offer to Nigeria...total waste of presidential priviledge...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labaran Maku And His Team Visit Aregbesola / Diezani: I Am OPEC President Because Of Jonathan’s Courage / Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.