Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation (20214 Views)

Falana Sues Central Bank Over Alleged Dollarisation Of Nigerian Economy / Operation Positive Identification: Falana Sues Army, Buratai, Attorney-general / Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by futurerex: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Is now Obvious falana is a useless and nonsense lawyer.

He was not able to perfect his client (Sowore) bail condition and now ran to sue another organization.

What kind of useless lawyer is this?

He talks a lot but can't win any case let alone perfect bail conditions.

Anyway for his little mind he is a sophisticated lawyer

He's out there fighting for your right and you're here insulting him. No wonder we're been rule anyhow by anyhow people.

4 Likes

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by BBBmall25: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

He was not able to perfect his client (Sowore) bail condition and now ran to sue another organization.
I Like His Gut Shaa... But This Ain't Necessary My Bro

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by bigpicture001: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Zombie..any one that diaagrees with ur boss is now a fool..dont worry ur children will withness yhis dictatorship..nd if u send them abraod..i will pronounce generational curse on u ppl

1 Like

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Bestbeelieve: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
ibkonekt:

You are Nigeria's biggest problem...ignorance and stupidity
well spoken! Bhari is just a nonentity!!! A brainless tyrant!

He contended that going by section 217 ( 1 ) of the Constitution , the Nigerian President of could only deploy the armed forces for the suppression of insurrection and acting in aid of civil authorities to restore law and order

1 Like

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sirpaul:
Falana one of the problems of Nigeria

How's that? Pls explain

1 Like

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by israelmao(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
What concerns Nigeria Army with identification of Nigerians?
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I really like d way others on d thread have taken u to d cleaners. Ur sycophancy is chronic& its unfortunate that u don't no that d constitution supersedes buhari and d Nigerian army. Its a pity that Nigerians like u exist.

Let me leave u with a quote from Theodore Roosevelt:

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official".

2 Likes

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by witworth(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

but why can't you ask yourself how he gets to this top level you fool.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Antoeni(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Why is Papa Falz Always Showing Himself ? No Wonder Atiku Refuse to Add him to his Legal Team, Busy Body
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by kid7soccer(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
In a Democratic government, the process is illegal. Before you know it a coup can happen
MelesZenawi:

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
this is nation wide operations python dance, we must drill the masses and put fear into them , free madness
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by imam07: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

When u were asked to go to school, but nah bet9ja shop u dey go. Pls do u even know 2% of d person u are talking about. Abeg this is not political.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by ejimatic: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
Montracine:

https://punchng.com/falana-sues-army-asks-court-to-stop-positive-identification-operation/?fbclid=IwAR35-8vK8tsYzOuygMpepcrwlfDcf5MbTcIYWlAbc-bi-IXM44OSolYFdbg

. This is a good development from the government. However I have some reservations...It should have been carried out by the police but the police will use it to extort citizens and make money in the process. As for the soldiers. they may be unleashing terror on innocent citizens.. If it is well coordinated possibly with the combination of the police and soldier's and NSDC we will see that a lot of criminals are walking freely on the Nigerian roads.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by LZAA: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Helinues and Afamed wee call him ipob
Smh
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Amanda4life: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
I have feeling that millitatary may take over
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Amanda4life: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Checking of I'd is okay
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kingrahmanumar:

Like me

Lol.

Prepare to be handled by the army
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
ejimatic:
. This is a good development from the government. However I have some reservations...It should have been carried out by the police but the police will use it to extort citizens and make money in the process. As for the soldiers. they may be unleashing terror on innocent citizens.. If it is well coordinated possibly with the combination of the police and soldier's and NSDC we will see that a lot of criminals are walking freely on the Nigerian roads.

Can u pls read d provisions of d constitution that femi falana quoted?
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by legba1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Imagine...is this thing one of the supposed leaders of tomorrow? with the trash you just spewed, I am realy ashamed to share the same cyber space with.....
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
legba1:

Imagine...is this thing one of the supposed leaders of tomorrow? with the trash you just spewed, I am realy ashamed to share the same cyber space with.....

Then call for disintegration of this country then.

Is a welcome development.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by kunmiiii: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is the Falana we know and respect, civil rights has a long way to catch up to the absolute authority of the Nigerian Army, they already treat civilians with disdain, empowering them to further harass civilians with this antiquated mode of policing should not stand.

5 Likes

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by jaxxy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
That is true there will have to be a state of emergency declared for the army to carry out such operations.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by xjiggy: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
But the Army spokes person said a few days ago that the public should disregard new making the rounds about Operation positive identification, that it's false and the Army was not embarking on such Operation as posted online
https://www.channelstv.com/2019/10/29/fake-news-army-dismisses-report-of-operation-positive-identification-exercise/amp/

General Buratai further explained the operation will mainly be in places where there's threath to national security
https://punchng.com/operation-positive-identification-will-not-affect-nigerians-daily-lives-buratai/amp/
Baba Falana should concentrate on where we masses are most affected.... Police harassment. He should sue the IG and all commissioners of each state and Sars Commander.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by livebyday(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
scribble:

Not only does he not respect the orders, he will send tinubu with buillion to buy supreme court decisions sef

Bloody illiterate

Rule2
off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Basher8583: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
BUSINESSARENAA:
But MANNERBBQGRILLS Said this was a rumour spread by fools and accepted by idiots.
It's unfortunate the extent this guy goes to peddle lies and spread false news thus misinforming the general public.

I noticed he is conspicuously absent in this thread.

Mods I think this guy should be removed from this forum because he is addicted to spreading both false news and hate speech.

there is absolutely no how you can be a business-minded person this way if you can't even tell real from fake news... business man indeed.

Olodo upon 20

Here let me help your dead brain

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by BilltheDON(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good move

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Johans1991: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
With this democracy the country will not move forward, every body want claim his right even if d policy is to their favour.
If to say the third mainland bridge was initiated during democracy maybe up till now we wouldn't have had that bridge,
If to say the movement of federal capital to abuja was initiated during democracy maybe up till now we wouldn't have moved the capital because of the self centered democracy we run in this country.
Also if to say we waited for democracy before creating States, I believed we wouldn't have achieved such.
You want to stop identification of criminals but if bomb blast happened you will start blaming the government.
WE ARE NOT RIPE FOR DEMOCRACY.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by oilPUSSY(f): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
you're right bro

I was surprised when I viewed your profile to check those people you are checkmating their madness and saw one clown that cloned my moniker.. Oilpussy.. He used 0(zero) in place of O in the cloning

Smh

1 Like

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Bobinovic: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

people like you are the problem this country has, you hide behind your phones and type trash all because you're chasing likes. Do you know the implications of that programme, have you even thought about it?

1 Like

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by ejimatic: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
lexy2014:

Can u pls read d provisions of d constitution that femi falana quoted?
. I read it and I agree with him It is only the police that can be used especially when there is no insurrection necessitating the use of soldiers. As I said above I have reservations for the use of the police alone and the use of the soldiers alone for the exercise.... That is why I prefer combination of them together so as to check one another excesses. ...Soldiers. police and the NDSC at each post.The check must be organised and well coordinated. Show me your identity card does not affect human right if it is well executed. It is done on the western world too without intimidation.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by chuckdelis: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

How can ur fada not use condom, with your level of dumbness one begins to wonder if u were born true sex or samesex pre-intimacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dickson Sacks All Appointees After Losing Bayelsa To APC / Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC / Bayo Onanuga: PDP Is Afraid Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.