Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Bbnaija- Alex Poses With Mother In Style (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija- Alex Poses With Mother In Style (photos) (1951 Views)

Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija- Alex Poses With Mother In Style (photos) by nancyiwuchukwuk: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
BBNaija 2018 housemate, Alex Asogwa poses with mum in style, as they both went for shopping.

Alex took to her Instagram page to share beautiful pictures of her and her mother, Mrs. Ebere Asogwa, with a heartwarming caption.

Alex was known for her dancing skills in BBNaija2018 See Gobe season.

Read more http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/31/bbnaija-2018-alex-poses-with-mother-in-style-photos/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija- Alex Poses With Mother In Style (photos) by nancyiwuchukwuk: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
beautiful mum and daughter

Re: Bbnaija- Alex Poses With Mother In Style (photos) by Geminita1(f): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Chai to become a celebrity is hungering me now
Re: Bbnaija- Alex Poses With Mother In Style (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Geminita1:
if you are the one In your dp, then you can be the future MBGN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija- Alex Poses With Mother In Style (photos) by nancyiwuchukwuk: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Geminita1:

BBNaija is a direct ticket
Re: Bbnaija- Alex Poses With Mother In Style (photos) by landnewf: 1:46am On Nov 06, 2019
why's
Re: Bbnaija- Alex Poses With Mother In Style (photos) by Zombiekiller010: 2:33am On Nov 06, 2019
shocked This mama is still in town, the facial expression says a lot

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Carries His Elder Brother At Kras House Party / Video: All The Crazy Cardi B Moments In Nigeria / KIDDWAYA Girlfriend Blasts Erica, Nengi New Hoh,(video Gists)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.