Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland (1779 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The Most Followed Person On Instagram / "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by olash: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Guys let's discuss. Who do think is the most popular person on this forum?
Mine
1. Lalasticlala
2. Seun
3. Sarki

Drop yours
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
who is seun?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by judgementyard(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Me grin grin grin
And the snake man grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by oyebanji44: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Then,who is sarki?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Abdul05: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
'Gosh!! Who's lalasticlala
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by nzeobi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nwamaikpe Sarrki Lalastica Please where is phockphockman.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by richmind2019(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Richdad
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by fnep2smooth(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fnep2smooth

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ccffwx: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Cococandy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
S.eun.

Mynd.44.

OAM4.J.

Dominiqu.e.

Lala.

...and all other good and sane Nigerians!

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
nzeobi:
Nwamaikpe
[s][/s]
Sarrki
Lalastica
Please where is phockphockman.
probably you started using nairaland recently

being a zombie bastard don't make person popular cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Passionate888: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Beremx: Buhari show her shege so tey she repent from zombeism.

HungerBad:
Lalasticlala: Snakes in the snake shadows grin
Passionate888: grin

Mynd4444: Forever Zombefied
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Devilfriend(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
post=83636786:
S.eun.

Mynd.44.

OAM4.J.

Dominiqu.e.

Lala.

...and all other good and sane Nigerians!

cheesy

See attention seeker...

Those mods wey dey ban people for you. Are dey really popular?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Passionate888:
Beremx: Buhari show her shege so tey she repent from zombeism.

HungerBad:

Lalasticlala: Snakes in the snake shadows grin

Passionate888: grin

Mynd4444: Forever Zombefied
@ the bolded, May his wonderful soul continue to REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

All of us @ miss you bro.

tohyorsih2:
kiss kiss

She's getting stronger and more positive upon all the hatred she recieves here everyday. That's my kind of person kiss kiss kiss

Love you kiss kiss
Thank you darling Tohyorsih2
Been a while.
How is acada going?
May the Almighty Allah continue to be with you in all you do dearie.
See ya soon!
Hugs and kiss kiss kiss
Miss you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Devilfriend(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
post=83637062:

Who know you self?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by EkwensuAmosu1: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
post=83637062:

[/s]
shatap
gallivanting around nairaland talking trash trash trash
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by EkwensuAmosu1: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Devilfriend:

Who know you self?
lol
even crayfish wan feel belong in the midst of fish
that's the case of
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Devilfriend(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
lol
that's the case of

Respond to "who know you self"

Cc

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Onyi22(f): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
lol
that's the case of
cheesy grin cheesy no mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by EkwensuAmosu1: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Devilfriend:

Respond to "who know you self"

Cc
hahahahahaha i see cheesy

no be only me dey torment hin life sef cheesy

Bro keep it up
it's our collective effort to put trolls in their places

come here and kneel down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Onyi22(f): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
None is popular
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Realhommie(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
probably you started using nairaland recently

being a zombie bastard don't make person popular cheesy
Sentiments aside, he's quite popular here... You may not like him coz of his political leaning, but just like you or any other, dude has the right to support or advocate for whoever.

He doesn't deserve the amount of hate he gets here on a daily.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Realhommie(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
I think the most popular Nairalander IMO is Lala..

And then the following in no particular order,,,

Donstan, Poco, Sarr.Ki, Madrid.Guy, Nwa.maikpe, Tonye.barcanista, Toks.2000, Ishi.love, Domini.que amongst others.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by EkwensuAmosu1: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
Realhommie:
Sentiments aside, he's quite popular here... You may not like him coz of his political leaning, but just like you or any other, dude has the right to support or advocate for whoever.

He doesn't deserve the amount of hate he gets here on a daily.
[/s]
popular wetin
you think gallivanting around nairaland with inconsequential comments makes one popular?
nope it makes one a nasty troll

He's not even among top 20 popular nairalanders
that's why I said you just started nairaland
he's just making those irrelevant comments to boost his suya business let me tell you if you don't know cheesy

that fish is in the spelling of crayfish doesn't make crayfish a fish

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Devilfriend(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
[s][/s]
popular wetin
you think gallivanting around nairaland with inconsequential comments makes one popular?

he's just making those irrelevant comments to boost his suya business let me tell you if you don't know cheesy

kiss the truth

Correct!

Cc

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Jokerman(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lala
Airforce1
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Annie939(f): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
it's Annie Frank
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Realhommie(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
[s][/s]
popular wetin

kiss the truth
Lol, you're very funny.. Well, you have a right to your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
kiss kiss

She's getting stronger and more positive upon all the hatred she recieves here everyday. That's my kind of person kiss kiss kiss

Love you kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by jey4all(m): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Airforce1
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland by ominilongest(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
jey4all:
Airforce1
air force ko
opc ni grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

(ph / Tiktok Star, Siya Kakkar,16, Commits Suicide In India / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 40th Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.