Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) (20897 Views)

Trailer On Fire On River Niger Bridge, Onitsha (Photos) / North And East: My Experience Yesterday In Onitsha (Photos) / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
see Anambra road

someone said it's bad road that caused the last one , but that road was perfect just like this one

I think them send the drivers , this is the third one since the last incident

anyway
can't wait to do another 170 on amokpala road
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked
Nigeria indeed is a safe heaven to live in.
Maybe one will blame it on poor maintaince culture either on the side of the truck owners or the government inability to put our Roads in shape

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

Road bro... Come to cross river through Akwa Ibom and you will understand the avoidable wear and tear these trucks suffer as a result if the state of the roads across both states..

You can't expend in your earning from transport business on maintenance.

The other day Tonimas truck all fell on a bus conveying passenger to Calabar. Thankfully, the truck was without product and only damaged the glass of the bus where it used as a support
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Elvis2kay: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
BeStroNG:
May God have mercy

Nigerians Abeg make una let God rest... We just need to apply common sense to avoid all this kind of calamity. jesus,Muhammad or Abraham and Peter. they cant protect us from lack of common sense . EU don't pray they apply common sense.
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Treasure17:
Thank goodness the fire service men were there on time to prevent any fire incident.

a friend passed the tanker around 2 pm , I was thinking he was not saying the truth
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by OBJlive: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
this is sad :othis is sad
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by colizee(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Shey devil give these tanker drivers Target nii?
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by obadesanre: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Oh! May God keep us safe from things like this. That truck belongs to Zico, from Edo state. Benin to be precise
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by somalianprince: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good job fire service
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is the correct way to handle these incidents involving tankers leaking fuel.
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Brandstudio01:
shocked
Nigeria indeed is a safe heaven to live in.
Maybe one will blame it on poor maintaince culture either on the side of the truck owners or the government inability to put our Roads in shape
if you see truth say it and stop cutting corner hypocrite, is this road bad for trailer, let everyone know that south East is under attack from northern terrorist group and their supportive federal government.
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Treasure17(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Anambralstson:

Four trucks incidents in one month, serious enemies of our state is really at work, but they will not succeed again
Lol. Amen to that. These things do happen and you begin to rationalise it may be it has something to do with spirituality but it's not. Just like Otedola bridge in Lagos too. It is what it is man.
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Treasure17:
Thank goodness the fire service men were there on time to prevent any fire incident.
, Okay.
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Godsonjoe: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
davodyguy:
Will IPOB call it a terrorist attack?
Then tell me what it is? Three particular incident happened the same way..... The same direction.... The same aim.... The same head rip-off.... The same drainage.... The same root, which is the gutter! Then tell me the intentions of enemies?
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Alashoalash10: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Anambralstson:
Another Tanker Falls in Anambra.

A Tanker loaded with PMS just fell into a ditch along Onitsha/Enugu expressway by Chipex Filling station.

The PMS is spilling out at the time of making this report. It is highly advisable you alert residents in the Area through your medium to stay clear from the premises in order to prevent any disaster.

Meanwhile, Police patrol teams have cordoned off the Area and fire Service department are on ground to prevent fire incident.

Please be careful as you ply that route... Share to inform others!

good job by the government agencies
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by frozen70g(f): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
So their fire service is even functional ❓

Once beaten, twice shy
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
I don't know who remember Onitcha
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
I guess this a deliberate attempt to unleash evil
but thanks goodness it didn't work this time
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
All these fuel tanker horrible incidents are planned events following a sequential order. The northerners having seen that Onitsha is densely populated want to use tanker fire to send many to their early graves and crumble economic activities through fire. But their plans will surely fail, including the grand commander of fulani herdsmen.
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
subtlemee:
At the sight of any tanker doing as if it wants to fall just tear race
Ur own dey ur body..... grin grin
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by Captaincee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bravo to the fire service, they were right on time to attend to the situation.
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:48am On Nov 01, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
angry

Buhari effect continues

Bad luck everywhere
I de tells u.
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by banio: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2019
Any driver involved in this accident, on a smooth tar road should be penalized. I will suggest five years suspension from driving with a fine of #100K. ( If he can't pay the fine, let him serve his five years in jail ).
Tanker and lorry drivers need to be more careful
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by sunez: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
anambra people can see the tankers that feel down was a omen.....we need prayers .....enugu state got all the equipments .......welcome
Re: Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) by landnewf: 2:17am On Nov 06, 2019
you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Hits 2 People In Upper Iweka, Onitsha (photos/video) / Futminna 300level Student Involved In A Ghastly Autocrash / This Is Obinofia Ndiuno, Enugu State Tourist Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.