Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Fraud By FRSC Officials - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud By FRSC Officials (501 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud By FRSC Officials by virtual7(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
We were travelling from Kaduna to Jalingo on Tuesday morning, if you ply that route you should know how hectic it is.We had to sleep at Bauchi in order that we may continue the long journey Wednesday morning. We did that and met FRSC officials who charged us for driver's license violation. They took us to their office and booked us N16,000.After pleading, arguing to n fro the official in charge said N8,000.When we wanted to go to bank to pay he discouraged us that it's stressful and no bank around. That we should give a staff there N10,000 plus N2,000 transport. we did and were given a receipt for the N10,000. This happened at the FRSC office developmental area Bara, Kirfi local government area bauchi.The officer in charge is Offr MA Ibrahim. RS 12.15 Barra. He wore two star rank. I still have the receipt with me.
Attached is the fake receipt he gave us. The officer is fair and has tribal marks.Offr MA Ibrahim. His junior officers are accomplices, one even wrote his number for us at the back of the receipt but no name and his uniform has no name tag. He is plumpy and dark in complexion.
Please anyone with an idea how or who I can report this fraud to?

cc lalasticlala
Re: Fraud By FRSC Officials by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:23am On Nov 01, 2019
virtual7:
We were travelling from Kaduna to Jalingo on Tuesday morning, if you ply that route you should know how hectic it is.We had to sleep at Bauchi in order that we may continue the long journey Wednesday morning. We did that and met FRSC officials who charged us for driver's license violation. They took us to their office and booked us N16,000.After pleading, arguing to n fro the official in charge said N8,000.When we wanted to go to bank to pay he discouraged us that it's stressful and no bank around. That we should give a staff there N10,000 plus N2,000 transport. we did and were given a receipt for the N10,000. This happened at the FRSC office developmental area Bara, Kirfi local government area bauchi.The officer in charge is Offr MA Ibrahim. RS 12.15 Barra. He wore two star rank. I still have the receipt with me.
Attached is the fake receipt he gave us. The officer is fair and has tribal marks.Offr MA Ibrahim. His junior officers are accomplices, one even wrote his number for us at the back of the receipt but no name and his uniform has no name tag. He is plumpy and dark in complexion.

two wrongs.

Giver of bribe, receiver of bribe, coupled with driver with no licence . My take let it slide
Re: Fraud By FRSC Officials by capitalzero: 3:37am On Nov 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

two wrongs.

Giver of bribe, receiver of bribe, coupled with driver with no licence . My take let it slide

this guy is a fraud
Re: Fraud By FRSC Officials by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:38am On Nov 01, 2019
capitalzero:

this guy is a fraud

ok
Re: Fraud By FRSC Officials by capitalzero: 3:42am On Nov 01, 2019
virtual7:

https://m.facebook.com/FRSCNigeria/photos/a.427765592016/10152412271317017/?type=3

send them message in face book with evidence or write petition to icpc. check icpc website for more information. give it a trial
Re: Fraud By FRSC Officials by capitalzero: 3:44am On Nov 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

ok
the issue is that they were given fake receipt
Re: Fraud By FRSC Officials by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:46am On Nov 01, 2019
capitalzero:

the issue is that they were given fake receipt

ok
Re: Fraud By FRSC Officials by virtual7(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

two wrongs.

Are u in ur senses? bribe how?
we were booked for and offence and we paid. is that bribery?
better be careful

1 Like

Re: Fraud By FRSC Officials by virtual7(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2019
capitalzero:

https://m.facebook.com/FRSCNigeria/photos/a.427765592016/10152412271317017/?type=3

send them message in face book with evidence or write petition to icpc. check icpc website for more information. give it a trial

thanks alot
Re: Fraud By FRSC Officials by shawnz(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2019
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Teacher Breaks Pupil's Arm While Flogging Him Over Test / Wife Of Maersk’s Boss Called Me A “Black Pig” For Demanding Salary — Killer / Update: Rae Sremmurd's Brother Arrested For Murder Of Their Stepfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.