Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) (9955 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by PearlStreet(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Where are those Mocking my dear Anambra state ? Una no even get Neighbouring state to help? Oya rev mbaka come and tell the governor to step down. Useless people

So, Anambra is now on the same level with Borno, a war-torn state?

You are a disgrace to Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2019
aolawale025:
Where's the fire service when needed

You think say na South Africa you still dey this is Nigerian
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by MERCHANDISER: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2019
ipob reprisal attack cheesy
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Onlinealaba:
I don't want to sound shallow but is really getting spiritual, fire here and there
Check my profile and signature

I'm telling you bro, it's highly spiritual.
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Maidugry too don get market?

This market is Maiduguri is bigger than the one in your state.
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2019
THEY CAN SACRIFICE 10% OF THEM TO GET 90% OF YOU

HOW MANY OF THEM SALES PHONES

WE KNOW THE 90% SELLING PHONE IN THE MARKET
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2019
Choi embarassed my post office area. One of the reasons the Main Kasuwa in Maiduguri refused electrical conbection to avoid fire incidence
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by uuzba(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2019
PearlStreet:

Are You and Borno state not in the same Nigeria?
This site you are browsing with our phone, is it not Nigerian network and phone number you are using?
One of you is "Hand". The other is "Leg". Are both hand and Leg not part of the same body?
What is all the competition and fighting about?
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by stonemasonn: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2019
uuzba:

Are You and Borno state not in the same Nigeria?
This site you are browsing with our phone, is it not Nigerian network and phone number you are using?
One of you is "Hand". The other is "Leg". Are both hand and Leg not part of the same body?
What is all the competition and fighting about?
I tire oo
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by Jimiyung(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Using recent logic, you can say this is an attack like the ones in the east. We really are quite stupid in this country. These things happen everywhere. They are called unforeseen events. But i blames the fire service not cooking conspiracy like some people.
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by Emyogalanya: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2019
PearlStreet:

you are a big disGrace to your entire people and tribe so now its war torn ? What war Python dance doing in the east? A peacefull area what has the fire got to do with the war? So since its war torn, its now a Certificate for fire service not to operate? What about Lagos and its frequent Tanker fires? Is it also a war area?
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by Harrynight(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2019
Boko boys prime suspect!
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by PearlStreet(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Emyogalanya:
you are a big disGrace to your entire people and tribe so now its war torn ? What war Python dance doing in the east? A peacefull area what has the fire got to do with the war? So since its war torn, its now a Certificate for fire service not to operate? What about Lagos and its frequent Tanker fires? Is it also a war area?

You are very unintelligent.

In fires everywhere, their state fire services usually respond to emergencies. They vehicles they use for LRU and LASEMA in Lagos, your state can't get half in 50 years.

Not a single Anambra state fire tanker service was in sight when Ochanja market got burnt.

If you like, keep on promoting mediocrity. You would suffer the consequences, not me.

1 Like

Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by Emyogalanya: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
PearlStreet:

You are very unintelligent.

In fires everywhere, their state fire services usually respond to emergencies. They vehicles they use for LRU and LASEMA in Lagos, your state can't get half in 50 years.

Not a single Anambra state fire tanker service was in sight when Ochanja market got burnt.

If you like, keep on promoting mediocrity. You would suffer the consequences, not me.
and you are indeed very useless and Stupid too
Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by raphaeladeyele: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wao.Terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) by opiraxy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Negligence plus i dont care attitude of people

post=83642731:
What is going on with this market fire issue these past few weeks?

Is something fishy or is it just a coincidence?!

All Market Association should have a refresher course for all marketers.

All lives matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion / First Bank ATM Transfer Limit / Cubana COO, Omoefe Emerges 2022 'Hospitality Personality of the Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.