Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Office Space For Rent, In Lagos.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Office Space For Rent, In Lagos.. (3795 Views)

Office Space For Lease At Alliance Place Ikoyi / Office Space For Lease At Landmark Towers Victoria Island / New Year Bonanza (office Space For Rent In Lekki) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Space For Rent, In Lagos.. by nelson7777: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2019
Are you a webmaster, forex trader, programmer, Online Marketer, or your work is internet based, ? then this office space is for you. this space comes fully serviced i.e all you need to move in with is your laptop.. no need to worry about nepa bills, generator, Security, Restroom, FURNITURES, Agent and agreement. ..
The office space is big enough for 4 I.t guys..
Just your space, rent payable every year...

lagos Mainland, if interested pls call 081 655 37887

Other Facilities available r
Parking space ( covered with CCTV)
A Secretary
Daily Cleaning/Maintenance
3 Air conditions
Regular power Supply, Phcn, Gen & solar inverter.
24hrs light guaranteed...
Water

Reasonably Affordable

Give your business and address Today...
Thanks..
Re: Office Space For Rent, In Lagos.. by nelson7777: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2019
Space still available
Re: Office Space For Rent, In Lagos.. by nelson7777: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Still available
Re: Office Space For Rent, In Lagos.. by nelson7777: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Office Space For Rent, In Lagos.. by nelson7777: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Go to work in the morning
Re: Office Space For Rent, In Lagos.. by StewartKerr: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Guys, please tell me what is the ideal workplace for you? Well, I am the owner of a small company and I am looking for working space for us, and so I want to create the best working conditions for my employees. By the way, I found a business magazine that published the best coworking spaces in the world and I think I will look for something similar for my team. For example, I really liked coworking spaces in Singapore, which provide people not only with a great place to work, but also provide an opportunity to create a startup community, share experiences and ideas with each other. I believe that all this affects the productivity and success of any business. Anyway, if you have any thoughts on this topic, please share them.
Re: Office Space For Rent, In Lagos.. by Williman1989: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
StewartKerr:
Guys, please tell me what is the ideal workplace for you? Well, I am the owner of a small company and I am looking for working space for us, and so I want to create the best working conditions for my employees. By the way, I found a business magazine that published the best coworking spaces in the world and I think I will look for something similar for my team. For example, I really liked coworking spaces in Singapore, which provide people not only with a great place to work, but also provide an opportunity to create a startup community, share experiences and ideas with each other. I believe that all this affects the productivity and success of any business. Anyway, if you have any thoughts on this topic, please share them.

I need comfortable working conditions and a good view from the window. By the way, I like the workspaces you found and I'd like to work there.

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap 20 Plots Of Land For Sale In Ikota Villa Estate (ajah). Hot Sale / A must see: 2bedroom Flat To Let At Sangotedo,ajah (pics Incl) / Super Investment: Own An Apartment In Lekki Phase 1 For N12m Initial Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.