Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) (62912 Views)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2019
angry [quote author=Enemyofpeace post=83646999][/quote] undecided iyangbali! Get thy behind me
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2019
HML
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Bola146:
Congratulations... I use them as a point of contact to those looking for a wonderful life partner, that God should answer us

I say amen, me na wonderful money I need to tie the knot ASAP

amen anyway
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Renhuub:
Dear seun and all nairaland mods,
This madness of banning my account unjustly for up to 10 years under the guise of "spamming" and running multiple accounts just reeks of mediocrity and unprofessionalism. If you ban me for that long what stops me from creating another? Moreso how convenient that whenever I make strong political statements against this dictatorial government the very next minute I get banned.

I have been a nairalander for almost 9 years now and it has never been like this. Is it true that this bigoted government has totally taken over mainstream media? Have you been bought?? This madness has got to stop please.
You will be remembered for what you stood for. Please be guided.
my brother leave alone, let them be placing long bans that do not make sense on people, na den go tire. If una like make una ban me for this statement, I go still come back with another moniker now now now as I get am plenty. Yeye dey smell. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by sheggsliveth: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

What has this hateful diatribe got to do with the beautiful young couple about to tie the knot?

If you hate religion so much, take it up with God....go climb one high mountain and scream at Him.

I can assure you, you will get the answer you deserve.

You wrong religion and God are not the same...
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Maryclaire1(f): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2019
They look so churchy smiley.. wishing them all the best

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2019
sheggsliveth:
Religion is a scam...i hate religious people cos they are bad people if you know you know.

Don't hate them. When the time comes, they'll know what's up
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Congratulations! I connect to my wife in Jesus Name. Amen.........
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by tegafej(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Rich marrying the rich.

Not different from our political class.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2019
traihit:

Well done, irreligiously good 'people'. I also hate educated people because they are just too proud.
Watin come bring education for the matter now
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Renhuub: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
my brother leave alone, let them be placing long bans that do not make sense on people, na den go tire. If una like make una ban me for this statement, I go still come back with another moniker now now now as I get am plenty. Yeye dey smell. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

Its outrightly stupid and shows how a typical Nigerian man reasons! If this continues in a very short while nairaland will go south. Heard that mannabbqgrillz threatening someone with ban cos nl is owned by his father. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by seunfape(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2019
traihit:

Well done, irreligiously good 'people'. I also hate educated people because they are just too proud.
educated maybe because of the stress they went through before they got that certificate
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
angry undecided iyangbali! Get thy behind me
tongue tongue
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by sheggsliveth: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2019
traihit:

grin
Change your street then. The world is corrupt but not everything in the world is. More so, whatever you look for, is what you'll find.

Can invite you to my street on Sunday you see how disturbance they are....I go to church. only have Sunday to rest most time but you hardly sleep or think of you life and their attitude is as bad as SNAKE.MIND YOU AM NOT A SAINT.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by adeoyesam(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2019
sheggsliveth:
Religion is a scam...i hate religious people cos they are bad people if you know you know.
You're right, religion is scam but you failed to acknowledged that Jesus Christ is not a scam. That is why it is advisable to follow Christ not religion. My friend Jesus is the way of life (John 14:6) and it will be good if you can be closer to know Him more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Congratulations! I connect to my wife in Jesus Name! Amen........
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Light will always attract light. You can't see these ones marrying people like Tacha or Naira Marley.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by kunleweb: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Renhuub:
Dear seun and all nairaland mods,
This madness of banning my account unjustly for up to 10 years under the guise of "spamming" and running multiple accounts just reeks of mediocrity and unprofessionalism. If you ban me for that long what stops me from creating another? I can waste my precious and be on your site making you tons of cash per second but i cant drop a word or two about my businesses? Really bro! Only you wanna eat?
Moreso how convenient that whenever I make strong political statements against this dictatorial government the very next minute I get banned.

I have been a nairalander for almost 9 years now and it has never been like this. Is it true that this bigoted government has totally taken over mainstream media? Have you been bought?? This madness has got to stop please.
You will be remembered for what you stood for. Please be guided.

grin grin please bro. Don't burst mY tummy

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2019
Renhuub:

Its outrightly stupid and shows how a typical Nigerian man reasons! If this continues in a very short while nairaland will go south. Heard that mannabbqgrillz threatening someone with ban cos nl is owned by his father. Rubbish
nairaland is now pro APC/BUHARI . Seun and the mods are afraid of the government.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by NigeriaEngineer(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2019
0gaGist:
Mike Bamiloye’s Second Son To Wed Daughter Of RCCG's Assistant G.O (Pix)

Televangekist Mike Bamiloye is the happiest Dad at the moment.

Barely a year after Dami Mike- Bamiloye’s wedding, his younger brother Joshua is set to follow in his foot step.

Joshua, the second son of Mike Bamiloye of Mount Zion Faith Ministries will be getting married to Tolulope Mary Odesola, daughter of Pastor Johnson Odesola who is the Assistant General Overseer and Pastor in charge of Region 1.

The wedding ceremony comes up this Saturday November 2nd 2019 at the Redemption Camp, Ogun State.

Engagement ceremony will start by 8 am on same day and church service starts by 12:30 pm while reception follows immediately after the church service.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/mike-bamiloyes-second-son-joshua-to-wed-daughter-of-rccgs-assistant-g-o
congrats Josh. May the Lord bless your home
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2019
ednut1:
pastor pikin dey bad pass
Haste generalization bro...
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2019
Good combination....
They both come from a strong christain home.....

I wish Dem happy married life in advance
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Renhuub: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
nairaland is now pro APC/BUHARI . Seun and the mods are afraid of the government.

Quite shameful!
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2019
mere looking @her you go see say na tear rubber
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Tegraeagles: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2019
They are,I know that,even if they are not,is it your sin
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I just hope they are both virgins grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Isawuru and Sister Mary still looking very good.
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by 12345DKO(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2019
megl:
Grow back bald and receding hairline before Christmas
How?
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2019
Dreal1247:
God bless their union. I have noticed that some people are always looking for an opportunity to attack the church. If it is a scam, keep off. To those who know their God, let them continue. But Hell fire is real. Repent and follow Jesus.

So if no hell fire u won't worship God., no body is looking for reasons to attack any body.

Religion keep giving people reason to talk..... We all know Christianity has been diluted especially in our country Nigeria.

And if I may add, the said topic had nothing to do with attacking anybody, is a wedding ceremony of two people from top Christian family in the country.

So its no big deal, people marry their circle, so there is nothing to attack.

Politicians marry politicians, rich marry rich, thats how it has always been
Re: Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2019
Wow!!! Divine Beauty Everywhere!!

Congrats My Brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) / Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.