Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,227 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President (24343 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia / Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by universaltv: 4:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Incumbent President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria Emeka Rollas has been reelected.He garnered 164 votes (though unopposed ) at the end of the Association's General Meeting held in Uyo,Akwa Ibom State, Praizenews report.

Abubakar Yakubu was elected National Secretary while Nollywood diva Monalisa Chinda Coker becomes the Public Relations Officer of the Guild amongst others.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/emeka-rollas-re-elected-as-actors-guide-of-nigeria-president/

L

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by universaltv: 4:58am On Nov 01, 2019
cheesy great ....Lalasticlala

See More Photos from the Election ==> HERE

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Bola146(f): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2019
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2019
OK ooo
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Spontaneous007: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
This is Insalubrious and Sardonic.
it seems Objurgates to vote a man with Mephistophelean and ferocious attitude

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Maxcollins042(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
I hope his leadership will take the Nation's make-believe industry to enviable heights.
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
ACTORS GUILD OF NIGERIA...NOT GUIDE...

ccMynd 44, Lalasticlala.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Yankiss(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Congratulations to the elected. Is it now Guild or Guide? Ayam not understanding.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by EggSauce(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Happy birthday to me... tongue

21 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Bunnatex(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good for them... I hope they will streamline our nollywood to maintain a high standard... Though I must say, some are improving.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by sinaj(f): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Is the lady in the 2nd pic not heavy heavy that featured in Mr Ibu alongside pawpaw?

Why she come large like this nau

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Dreal1247: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
What rocks your boat
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Ggand23: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by penjm: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oboy... See heavy flesh in display
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Gten(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice seeing some of the faces that graced our home movies back in the day.

That "hanty" in red dey occupy till our Lord and savior comes oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Reelmii: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
as if they help each other.....smh

wen one of them falls sick naw,, nobody will reach out to help.... i still wonder wat they are guilding
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by penjm: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
ACTORS GUILD OF NIGERIA...NOT GUIDE...

ccMynd 44, Lalasticlala.
thank you actors' editor!
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
penjm:
thank you actors' editor!

No problem, good sir!
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by realstars: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Doing nothing at all
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by crackhouse(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wey osuofia
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Oluwaseydex(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Is it only me that's seeing that desmond eliots hair s grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Risingblue008(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Their problem
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by penjm: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

No problem, good sir!
always welcome!
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Men all this guys dem don old ooo
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by FamousMonk: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
hg
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by beautyhd: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ofia fuluagu mbaka, I sight you Bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Kingrexyl(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
sinaj:
Is the lady in the 2nd pic not the one that featured in Mr Ibu alongside pawpaw?

Why she come large like this nau
Too much fvck
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by Kamcee(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
I'm dropping GLO airtime today if Nigeria win Australia
Re: Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President by quizpaid(f): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okocha, Ali Baba, Kanu, At Promotional Match For AY's Movie "Trip To Jamaica" / Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old / Ebube Nwagbo And Charly Boy Pose For Photos Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.