Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital (23153 Views)

How To Prepare For Teaching Job Interview / To Apply For Federal Government Recruitment 2018, Checkout No. 4 / Akwa Ibom State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by damsberrydammy74(f): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Or you can drop your wasap number
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Godwithme2018: 3:32am On Mar 14, 2020
damsberrydammy74:
The score is out. Drop your name and option so I can help you check
Ayoade Oluyemi Rachael Position: Xray attendant
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Naira4261sukay: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2020
where is it out? ar=damsberrydammy74 post=87423529]The score is out. Drop your name and option so I can help you check[/quote]
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by damsberrydammy74(f): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Ayoade Rachel. I can't see your name
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by mosesdejaviano(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
You can check your scores on this link

https://s.docworkspace.com/d/AB-lIlGK1Ns-oIjNipqdFA
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Yksoul(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
I WENT THERE YESTERDAY THE WHOLE RESULT IS OUT THEY HAVE STARTED COLLATION OF NAMES OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES THEY ASKED ME TO CHECK BACK NEXT WEEK..........
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Yksoul(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
I WENT THERE YESTERDAY THE WHOLE RESULT IS OUT THEY HAVE STARTED COLLATION OF NAMES OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES THEY ASKED ME TO CHECK BACK NEXT WEEK..........THEY FIRST WANT TO CALL THOSE CANDIDATES THAT SCORED ABOVE 50%........
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by damsberrydammy74(f): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thanks don't forget to update us next week,
Will they send message to successful candidates or paste their names
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Yide10(f): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Yksoul(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
damsberrydammy74:
Thanks don't forget to update us next week,
Will they send message to successful candidates or paste their names
THEY SAID THEY WILL PASTE THE LIST
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Degift: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yksoul:
THEY SAID THEY WILL PASTE THE LIST

Paste the list for what or invite for interview or which type of system is that?
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by aderinsola15(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please o,help me check my name. Shote Aderinsola applied for Social Welfare Officer. Thanks
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by damsberrydammy74(f): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
aderinsola15:
Please o,help me check my name. Shote Aderinsola applied for Social Welfare Officer. Thanks
52%

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by aderinsola15(f): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Yea, thanks. I have checked through the link as well. God bless you. Kindly update on any information please. Thank you
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by damsberrydammy74(f): 3:24am On Mar 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Yide10(f): 5:21am On Mar 17, 2020
mosesdejaviano:

Thanks for sharing this
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Veraset: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please check for me. I applied for social welfare officer. Ajayi Nurat Ajoke. Thanks
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by salewa01: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
please those who see the list pasted, is it the same thing as the one on the link about 2weeks ago? Please I need the reply before wasting transport again to check the list out there.
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Naira4261sukay: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
They didn't paste the list, you have to go the office. Ask a security guard for the office. you have to enter and they'll ask you for your details and tell you your result
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by salewa01: 5:50am On Mar 18, 2020
Naira4261sukay post=87532037]They didn't paste the list, you have to go the office. Ask a security guard for the office. you have to enter and they'll ask you for your details and tell you your result

thanks for your response
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by mosesdejaviano(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2020
salewa01:
please those who see the list pasted, is it the same thing as the one on the link about 2weeks ago? Please I need the reply before wasting transport again to check the list out there.

There is no need traveling to check your result at the office. Check your result at the link provided up there. It is the same, don't waste your time and money.
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Yide10(f): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Marakan:

Please share here
Marakan, hope u'v checked ur result
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by aderinsola15(f): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Any update ooo
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Sophiola(f): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2020
aderinsola15:
Any update ooo
please ooooo I haven't heard anything since the cbt test
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Yksoul(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2020
results were out i learnt from someone that they gave some people appointment letters and someone told me they have pasted lists at exam centres where we wrote exam how true please lets find out how true it is
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Teenuukeh: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Appointment letters ke.. When?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Yide10(f): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yksoul:
results were out i learnt from someone that they gave some people appointment letters and someone told me they have pasted lists at exam centres where we wrote exam how true please lets find out how true it is
Teenuukeh:
Appointment letters ke.. When?
Where will the letter come from when Covid19 is dealing with everyone? It's easy to spot fake information like this at this period...we have to be patience till work starts fully or almost fully
Sophiola:
Check this link for your result
mosesdejaviano:

Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by aderinsola15(f): 7:19pm On May 02, 2020
Sophiola:
same here oooo
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Marakan: 11:16am On May 08, 2020
Yide10:
Marakan, hope u'v checked ur result

Yes, thanks bro, I was in their office in March

Best of luck to us all
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Yide10(f): 7:08am On May 11, 2020
Marakan:

Yes, thanks bro, I was in their office in March

Best of luck to us all
I'm sis not bro, Ok... Amen
Re: Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 7:22am On May 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Urgent / The Dpr Offer (graduate trainee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.