Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Can - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can (360 Views)

How To Trace An Email Address / If I Send Text With Bulk SMS Platform, Can An IT Expert Trace D Sender? / Registration Of A Location In The Google Map In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can by elisylva: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Can by healthserve(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2019
Don't be deceived anyone can be traced o if the person or institution doing the chasing is serious. I know the cyber infrastructure and can tell you I can track anyone even if the person's location doesn't have an address. Its called Genius wink

That's why I live an absolutely clean life to the teeth. Anyone can be chased down to their ten or twenty years ago. Live a clean life. The future of tech and life on earth is scarry

1 Like

Re: Can by mcqwerty(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2019
You can trace anyone with an IP address and his digital footprint with persistence and patience. You are not as secured as you think.
Re: Can by elisylva: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Wow what if the person gps location is turned off
Re: Can by healthserve(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Using GPS is even worse. You can be traced even without a car. Your life details and all can be pulled up by an intelligent tech geek. Be guided
Re: Can by stanliwise(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2019
elisylva:
Can i trace someone ip to his physical location in Nigeria? I know this can work in developed countries was just wondering if it works here. Cause sometimes when i view my ip i see lagos even when I'm not in lagos
yes it is possible, you only need to find the footprints, including the VPN protecting you, and proxy. This may not be possible with you as an individual but for the goverment and big organizations it is a norm.
Re: Can by healthserve(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2019
To stay anonymous or reduce the possibilities or make it hard for your e presence to be detected

1. Change your laptops regularly I.e three months basis

2. Change VPN provider regularly

3. Change e currencies for VPN payment regularly

4. When paying for e currencies for VPN, do direct bank deposit under a different name

5. Keep your phone number and address completely off email accounts and all e-presence

6. Do not use softwares that even with your permission gets your data. This even means staying off android

7. When doing anything secretive, keep away from all digital devices even phone. Not just switch it off, keep them away permanently around your sacred actions
Re: Can by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yes u can.
But by the government...Not government in African countries....

because I know me alone sabi computer pass SARS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Udemy Account For Sale / Unbelievable Easiest Way To Build Websites / The Cheapest Way To Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.