Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

If I Send Text With Bulk SMS Platform, Can An IT Expert Trace D Sender? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If I Send Text With Bulk SMS Platform, Can An IT Expert Trace D Sender? (1663 Views)

How Do I Send Money To Someone Via Payoneer? / I Want To Urgently Employ Anybody Who Is Good With Bulk Email Marketing / How Can I Send Email To The Inbox Of Over 10,000 Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Send Text With Bulk SMS Platform, Can An IT Expert Trace D Sender? by ify84(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2018
If I send text with bulk SMS platform, can an IT expert trace d sender?
Re: If I Send Text With Bulk SMS Platform, Can An IT Expert Trace D Sender? by yomalex(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2018
ify84:
If I send text with bulk SMS platform, can an IT expert trace d sender?
what exactly are you planning to do with it? The network can trace the gateway and the gateway can trace the account.
Re: If I Send Text With Bulk SMS Platform, Can An IT Expert Trace D Sender? by ify84(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2018
yomalex:
what exactly are you planning to do with it? The network can trace the gateway and the gateway can trace the account.

Just to send an anonymous msg to someone, reporting a crime in the office, don't want them know I reported..

All these tracing will be expensive abi?
Re: If I Send Text With Bulk SMS Platform, Can An IT Expert Trace D Sender? by yomalex(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2018
ify84:

Just to send an anonymous msg to someone, reporting a crime in the office, don't want them know I reported..

All these tracing will be expensive abi?
yes but depends on who's tracing

1 Like

Re: If I Send Text With Bulk SMS Platform, Can An IT Expert Trace D Sender? by airsaylongcon: 1:21am On May 02, 2018
Expensive does not mean it can't be done. And NO its not expensive. A simple court order is what is required

(1) (Reply)

Can You Please Review Www.njorku.com ? / Free ETISALAT Nigeria Browsing Trick / Computer Training Center At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.