Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,003 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Your Help Will Come From The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Help Will Come From The Lord (161 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Nigeria Will Come Out Great, March Forward / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Help Will Come From The Lord by jonatoye(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~
Happy New Month

Focus: Your Help Will Come from the Lord

WORD FOR TODAY
Irrespective of who you are and the resources at your disposal the fact still remains that you will not but always need help in various aspect of life. Nevertheless, help can appear to come from different quarters but real help comes from God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." (Psalms 121:1-2).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If God will not help you no one can. If peradventure a man provides for you the needed help it is not him/her but God in them. It is very normal as human beings for us to think there is help in various hills standing before us. But we must be mindful of the fact that those hills are also standing with the help of God.

Don't feel offended when men fail to help you, the fact is just that they are incapacitated despite their wonderful appearance. Also, there is a limit to which any man can help. Absolute help comes from God. His help at a particular point in time settles your past, present and future.

The Lord is the only one that can prevent your foot from slipping, watch over you without slumbering, be your shade at your right hand, keep you from all harm and watch over your coming and going all the days of your life. As you proceed into the new month; the Lord will help you in Jesus name.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Come to my aid in every aspect of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Whatever help that comes your way is not help if it does not come from the Lord!!!

Have a Favourable Month Ahead!!!
Re: Your Help Will Come From The Lord by UrbanExotica(f): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2019
Prayer is useless

(1) (Reply)

Handling Confusion / Short Reminder Of Paradise And Hell Fire / Missing By Inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.