Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

See What Pastor Did To His Son For Questioning Existence Of God - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Pastor Did To His Son For Questioning Existence Of God (924 Views)

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos) / Politician Fights TV Presenter Live On TV For Questioning Him Too Much(Pic / Ibim Jason Extorted & Beaten By Police For Questioning Them In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Pastor Did To His Son For Questioning Existence Of God by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2019
A Nigerian has lamented against his Pastor-father who attacked him for not believing in God.

A Nigerian man identified as Jatto Ezekiel has taken to social media to share his frustration while recounting how his father who is a Pastor almost killed him.

Jatto who shared photos of the injury he sustained, disclosed that his father nearly killed him for not believing his explanation for the existence of God.

He also accused his father of subjecting his mother to domestic violence when he was much younger.

Jatto wrote:

“My Dad just literarily tried to kill me. Because I do not buy his explanations for the existence of God.

“He said God was going to judge me, both physical and spiritual, and I told him that God should take his pick, which ever one.

“That’s when my dad began to pour out his frustration on me with his fists, and then when he saw he couldn’t subdue me, he went for a large rock, for which to cave my head in like a cave man fight. But on lookers intervened, even though they all wished he killed me.

“Funny thing is that they guy is a pastor, and that’s how he beats my mom when we were kids.

“Fu*king Christians”

See his posts and more photos here: https://www.alphanewsonline.com/see-pastor-son-questioning-existence-god/

Re: See What Pastor Did To His Son For Questioning Existence Of God by hisgrace090: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Your children will easily believe you when you respect yourself as a person not when you behave hypocritically.

3 Likes

Re: See What Pastor Did To His Son For Questioning Existence Of God by Bola146(f): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
His father did wrong for beating the innocent guy, his father must prove to his immediate family as a Christ like man. All of you need a psychologist lipsrsealed smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To His Son For Questioning Existence Of God by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bola146:
His father did wrong for beating the innocent guy, his father must prove to his immediate family as a Christ like man. All of you need a psychologist lipsrsealed smiley

Yeah, right
Re: See What Pastor Did To His Son For Questioning Existence Of God by Gaddafih001(m): 4:18am On Nov 07, 2019
It is only a fool that says there is no God.
The funniest part of this is that you will also end up becoming a great man of God.
My God works in mysterious ways..
Just dey do your thing,this world go show you pepper.
Remember,na only Apple � Adam and Eve chop and the world is like this.
What if it was pepper?[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To His Son For Questioning Existence Of God by ozento: 4:29am On Nov 07, 2019
from the look on your face i can tell how stubborn you are to your dad. even thou i dnt sopot his reaction to the issue in question. reason why the unlookers wished u were dead. tink abat it.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To His Son For Questioning Existence Of God by Tuitai: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Will beating change his perception
Re: See What Pastor Did To His Son For Questioning Existence Of God by Mightyhaiz: 6:55am On Nov 07, 2019
U both need healing and deliverance

(1) (Reply)

Prison Inmate Who Delivered Twins Dies / Millitary Men Gave Sars Officials The Beating Of Their Lives. / British Woman Uses Facebook Honey-trap To Snare Her Aunt's 'killer' 6000 Miles A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.