Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Nigerian Man Quits His High Paying Job For A Life By The Beach Side - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Quits His High Paying Job For A Life By The Beach Side (281 Views)

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / Should I Forfeit My Better Paying Job, For A Fg Job. / Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Quits His High Paying Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2019
A Nigerian man has shocked friends after dumping a well paying job for a life by the beach.

A Nigerian man has dumped his well paying job at bank to become a surf instructor for tourists at a beach.

The story was shared by a Twitter user with the handle @Qossi_, who said that when the man was asked why he quit, the young man stated that he is tired of the fiercely competitive struggle in the job.

Read tweet below:

“An acquaintance recently quit his bank job as SBO, moved out of his 3 bedroom apartment at Ikeja and relocated to Tarkwa Bay to smoke weed and be a surf instructor for tourist. Far from the life I want but damn you can hear the genuine happiness in his voice when...

Continue reading here and Ciick to see screenshots:
https://www.alphanewsonline.com/nigerian-man-quits-high-paying-job-life-beach-side/

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Interesting 'sociology' Project Topics And Materials / Which Is The Best Cloud Certification For Beginners !! / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.