Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

A Cafe Guy Named Muiz Defrauds Lillian A 100l Student At Mccarthy Study Centre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Cafe Guy Named Muiz Defrauds Lillian A 100l Student At Mccarthy Study Centre (254 Views)

Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 / Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cafe Guy Named Muiz Defrauds Lillian A 100l Student At Mccarthy Study Centre by eacom: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2019
I’m back with another gist yeah yeah I mean another gist.

I’m sure you guys remember the post I dropped on Monday about a lady who was told at McCarthy study Centre that her remita receipts were forged.

So the BBCNOUN team began an investigation on the case and it was confirmed that a cafe Guy at Mccarthy study Centre named Muiz scammed a 100 level student named Lillian. We had to place a call to Lillian to confirm what really happened as Lillian explained to us that Muiz made her first and second-semester school fee payments. She was shocked when she went to school for exams slip stamping and the managements told her the payments were forged so that was when she started making inquiries and that was how we got the news.

So moving forward the BBCNOUN team requested Lillian to provide proofs of both payments. We got the remita slip payments and noticed the first payment of N40,157.50 was just an invoice and not a receipt, which Muiz sent to Lillian, meaning the N40157.50 was not paid into Lilian’s wallet.

View a copy of the invoice below:

The second payment was N41,000 which we noticed that the payment was not made into Lillian’s wallet but into another wallet, whose name is Ayodele Samson Enitan, with the receipt containing his email address and phone number.

View the copy of the Receipt below:

source: bbcnoun

Read the full article here: https://bbcnoun.com.ng/a-cafe-guy-named-muiz-defrauds-lillian-a-100l-student-at-mccarthy-study-centre/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Book For Any Higher Institutions Student In Nigeria ... / UI Postgraduate Student Break Another Record With 7.0 CGPA In Ibadan University / Famz Please I Need Your Advice On Which Business To Start While In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.