Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Edo: Apc’s DENCO Floors Esama’s Daughter, Omosede In Appeal Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Apc’s DENCO Floors Esama’s Daughter, Omosede In Appeal Court (658 Views)

Edo 2024: Omosede Igbenedion dumps PDP, defects to APC (Photos) / Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: Apc’s DENCO Floors Esama’s Daughter, Omosede In Appeal Court by MediaGuru36: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2019
The Court of Appeal sitting in Benin City on Friday, upheld the election of Hon. Denis Idahosa (DENCO), as All Progressives Congress (APC) member representing Ovia Federal Constituency of Edo State.

Igbere TV reports that the three-man appellate court dismissed the appeal filed by Ms. Omosede Igbinedion of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who lost her reelection bid to Idahosa.

Igbinedion, daughter of the Esama of Benin, had appealed the verdict of the Election Petitions Tribunal that upheld INEC’s declaration of Idahosa as winner of the Feb. 23 National Assembly election.

Delivering judgment on the case filed against Idahosa, on Friday, the Court said the PDP candidate, Igbinedion, failed to prove her allegations beyond all reasonable doubt.

The Court, therefore, dismissed the appeal of the PDP candidate for lacking in merit and substance.

http://igberetvnews.com/1103846/breaking-appeal-court-upholds-apc-lawmakers-victory-edo/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Edo: Apc’s DENCO Floors Esama’s Daughter, Omosede In Appeal Court by MediaGuru36: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Edo: Apc’s DENCO Floors Esama’s Daughter, Omosede In Appeal Court by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Those that drank salt or bath with salt to prevent ebola are the ones in support of pdp.

Pdp is just a mirage. Buhari is too smart to cheaply give power to PDP
Re: Edo: Apc’s DENCO Floors Esama’s Daughter, Omosede In Appeal Court by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Stop showing your typical Buharist kind of shallowness ..are you aware that salt water if a powerful anticeptic? So those bathing with salt water where getting more disinfected than you who only used hand sanitizer to clean your hand
One of them don quote me. Be truthful for once why u dey use a northern moniker? Be proud of your igbo heritage now or is it a slave and master thing? grin

Salt cannot cure or used as disinfectant of ebola, it was a rumour in Nigeria at d time. Everyone that believed that will believe anything false.

Good luck dullnathan of pdp was more shallow..cant u see.

PDP ruined this country..let that sink in your brain
Re: Edo: Apc’s DENCO Floors Esama’s Daughter, Omosede In Appeal Court by Dreal1247: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2019
I think, to some extent, all these court cases are causing serious distractions to the smooth running of the Government. In life, you win some, you loose some.
Re: Edo: Apc’s DENCO Floors Esama’s Daughter, Omosede In Appeal Court by SarkinYarki: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

One of them don quote me. Be truthfull for once why u dey use a northern handle? Be proud of your igbo heritage now or is it a slave and master thing?

Salt cannot cure or used as disinfectant of ebola, it was a rumour in Nigeria at d time. Everyone that believed that will believe anything false.

Good luck dullnathan of pdp was more shallow..cant u see.

PDP ruined this country

So was ur hand sanitizer curing Ebola when U used it? The word here is prophylaxy
Salt is a valid anticeptic like mentholated spirit in your hand sanitizer and they both proffer anticeptic prophylaxy against making pathogens . So in essence you that used hand sanitizer is no smarter than those that took their bath with salt water .

Buhari has one of the lowest IQ on Earth and for you to support him shows where your IQ is
Re: Edo: Apc’s DENCO Floors Esama’s Daughter, Omosede In Appeal Court by SarkinYarki: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
I never said anything about drinking water ..I am saying if you used hand sanitizer then you can not laugh at this who used salt to bath ..those who used salt to bath are far smarter than u are
Re: Edo: Apc’s DENCO Floors Esama’s Daughter, Omosede In Appeal Court by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
APC is Edo state and Edo state is APC.

(1) (Reply)

How Edo Dep Gov, Shaibu, Betrayed Me —Oshiomhole / GYB The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria. / Sowore Visits Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.