Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Kanye West's Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kanye West's Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out (1867 Views)

When Repentance Is Rendered Invalid / A Bishop Says Christianity Is Fake ( Check Why He Said So ) / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West's Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out by divineappo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kanye west repentance is fake. listen to his new song "Hands On" (Jesus is King album), see a part of the lyrics below

"Told the devil that I'm going on a strike, Told the devil when I see him on sight. I've been working for you my whole life. Told the devil that I'm going on a strike, I've been working for you my whole life"
(Google it to verify if this is the lyrics and see for yourself)

NB: When trade union go "on strike", its never permanent, but temporal. Kanye west's repentance is temporal. He is on strike from Freemasonry

There are other codes deeply hidden in his new songs, and other songs written by illuminati music stars.

Also, the new song " Hands On" was Co-produced & Co-written by Timbaland. Timbaland is a deep member of the Freemasonry.

Also, Kanye West album is being solely distributed by Universal Music Group(UMG), UMG is one of the top Music companies in America. Also, the album Copyright goes to: Universal Music Group, G.O.O.D. Music & Def Jam Recordings.

Only a fool would believe these Top American record labels will have the copyright of a former illuminati artiste that's now Born Again and repented. (Haba)

Lastly, every musically inclined person knows that, Fred Hammond is a member of Freemasonry/illuminati (google Fred hammond and his connection with illuminati). Fred featured on this same song.

If others can be deceived, am not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West's Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out by frank317: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
How does it affect u weather kanye repents or not. What do u stand to gain?

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West's Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out by Leo588(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Let's take for example its true, what of the positive effect he has created!?
Re: Kanye West's Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out by Eviana(f): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Divineappo,
I am not quite sure how your connection between Kanye's song lyric about "going on strike" comment, connects to trade union strikes/ freemasonry comparison (although that is interesting).
I do agree with you about such a powerful music label such as Universal, producing and financing an alleged gospel album (which I haven't heard) that should speak against the very culture that uplifts/mimics the enemy and tramples on Christ being somehow incongruent.
See the two cannot mix.
The world hates Jesus Christ and isn't and has never, and will never promote Him.
So, apparently Kanye still has to play by the rules of Hollywood...he is the one that has to compromise not them.
If he truly lifts up the name of Christ, Kanye will be hated and black-balled from the industry..
Maybe he is on his way to being black-balled.
Makes me think, however, that there might be an agenda...on one side or both.

I was shocked about Fred Hammond though.
I used to be obsessed with him way back during his "Pages of Life" album..which one could tell that many of those songs were Holy Spirit led..
I could tell that Fred knew Christ.
His songs were very powerful and anointed.
Prayer for him and Kanye...cause it's a dangerous thing to "straddle" the fence.
Hopefully, he's not playing around cause true warfare exists..and he can't battle the enemy without truly being covered in Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be A True Christian Without Witnessing Christ? / What About 'holy Mary?' / Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.