Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos (58968 Views)

Farmer Kills Huge Python In Delta State Community (Photos) / Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa. See The Eggs Found. Photos / Things Removed From The Intestine Of A Big Python In Enugu Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
I used to boast that if I see anywhere snake is been prepared, I will eat. Until one day, a person I know prepared it. Oya con go eat am Na wahala. But one of these days I will taste it sha. Heard it tastes like chicken.
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by frozen70g(f): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
I guess he was away from his work place for a long time and the snake creep in through the roof
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by hekkyboi: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Menance:
The west is a comfirmed national zoo.. Yesterday it was crocodile... Today its a Python.. Tomorrow its a...
kangaroo
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by hekkyboi: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Neddstark:
How the snake take enter? Python for that matter? Make the guy go do thanksgiving and meet spiritualist over this matter. This is 100% strange
fvking black negro spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Close your shop buy Pepper Soup ingredients and Some Bottles of Beer ,
Go Home and Prepare it and thank God for his Provision
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
Omo eeyan abidi yaanyaan.
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
He is very lucky... Well,it seems the � was looking for place to take refuge
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by shedy03(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
MEJOISLAND:
Dem say snake meat be better meat.. I will try it one of these days.
Ask lala about it, lols.

1 Like

Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Otunbastevo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Village people... Ur God is great.
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by joshuakingzman(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Giftedhand92:
Man resumes work only to meet a huge snake inside his shop at Abulosho, Ojo, Lago State

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Us_QTH0qj/

signer from the village shocked :>
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by KrystosCJ(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
The name of the place is quite scary.

Abulosho - Abule Olosho (Prostitute village)

Nothing we will not see inside life in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by xjiggy: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
The heavy rains is causing the canals and swamps to to be flooded thereby pushing out both pythons and crocodiles
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
FrLukas:
Python...in Lagos? How?
Lagos is a big village just remove the sea port
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by sallywest(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
when did Lagos become Sambisa ForestI wonder ......................but las las,pepper soup don do grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by prettyangel10(f): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
KrystosCJ:
The name of the place is quite scary.
Abulosho - Abule Olosho (Prostitute village)
Nothing we will not see inside life in Lagos.
The right pronunciation is Abule - Osun. The op doesn't even know
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by prettyangel10(f): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
Actually it was the other way round.The snake met him in its habitat.We are encroaching into the homes of these creatures.Its only a matter of time before we awaken and come in contact with ancient viruses that are locked in these forests.This is how Ebola and HIV came about.Who knows what else lurks in there?I dont have to read the story to know that the man killed and ate the snake.
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by webngnews: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
ohh
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Pascal181: 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Menance:
The west is a comfirmed national zoo.. Yesterday it was crocodile... Today its a Python.. Tomorrow its a...
tomorrow it will be buhari
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Tizu(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Python full Lagos

quote author=FrLukas post=83658980]Python...in Lagos? How?[/quote]
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by OdenKelechi(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Gudguyz:
Chai hope no be message from village shocked shocked shocked

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Lol.. they want him to come back home this December
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by chrisfranc: 12:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Stop creating unnecessary tension, the news and the video is fake, watch the video again, concentrate on the hands especially the right one, how can that position of the hand be able to carry the weight of a python of that size? Haba brother find something else to blame your problems on, at least buhari is a nice option.
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Cousin9999: 2:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Pepper soup loading...
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by OttHin: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Ehn ehn!!
'em i too sabi everything don arrive.
Where are your brothers, did u come alone

frozen70g:
I guess he was away from his work place for a long time and the snake creep in through the roof

Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by frozen70g(f): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2019
OttHin:
Ehn ehn!!
'em i too sabi everything don arrive.
Where are your brothers, did u come alone

You just want to be noticed, what else ❓
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Tizu:
Python full Lagos

quote author=FrLukas post=83658980]Python...in Lagos? How?

Really? Unbelievable. Lagos na jungle?
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Omonigho51:
Lagos is a big village just remove the sea port

I disagree.
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by mikkywebs(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2019
Na God rescue you bro.
Kudos. Never wake up to return to bed without making N10,000 per day. See my proof in the link below.
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2019
FrLukas:
Python...in Lagos? How?

My brother,you sure say na question you dey ask? Last year second most poisonous snake in the world was killed in lekki . iam quite sure Nigeria doesn't have the anti venom for that because that snake geographical speaking was never to be in Nigeria .my thinking us that one money miss road imported it

Pythons are being killed in Lagos almost on daily basis self and really huge ones.I believe we are encroaching on their natural habitat so they have to share our houses with us uninvited squatters
grin
Re: Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2019
Mustsucceed:

My brother,you sure say na question you dey ask? Last year second most poisonous snake in the world was killed in lekki . iam quite sure Nigeria doesn't have the anti venom for that because that snake geographical speaking was never to be in Nigeria .my thinking us that one money miss road imported it

Pythons are being killed in Lagos almost on daily basis self and really huge ones.I believe we are encroaching on their natural habitat so they have to share our houses with us uninvited squatters
grin

I am truly shocked. Lagos is not close to any forest or are there boa constrictors migrating from the sea?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Massive Marine Skull Larger Than Human Body Reveals (Pictures) / Snake With A Foot Found In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.