Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro (2630 Views)

Indigenous Igbo Rapper Tidinz Run Mad In Lagos / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Rapper Zoro Buys A New Car (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by GistMore8: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson is very much excited as she meet indigenous Igbo rapper, Zoro. Mercy Johnson revealed how observed she is about his humility and his hit song, Ogene which brought him to limelight.

Mercy Johnson wrote;
Happy New month Everyone........so I ran into one of my fav......@zoroswagbag.....your simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.....God bless you always
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4UWkTUFm_y

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/mercy-johnson-excited-as-she-meet-indigenous-igbo-rapper-zoro

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by GistMore8: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
My bank account hv just being credited with 3million after reading this news

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by Harlem2(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Who is Zoro
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by uzohrome(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fresh woman
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by GISTM0RE: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by Mrchido: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
pls transfer 1million from it to my account,I think you are expected to share the money to those that will comment on the first page of the thread.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by iammo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
but mercy is a bigger star na,
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
immidiately i finish reading the news.. My 2005 toyota camry transformed to 2019 lexus es 350
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by Maryclaire1(f): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mercy is one humble lady
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by Prymestrr(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
That's a lie. You're still broke cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited As She Meet Indigenous Igbo Rapper, Zoro by Threebear(m): 1:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Women like Mercy Johnson remind of us of what naturally callipygian and curvy beautiful African women looked like before surgery came to Lagos. cool

(1) (Reply)

Rema Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Biography And Family / Burna Boy Shade Davido After He Called Himself And Wizkid 2 Greatest Of All Time / Regina Daniels Arrest Guy Who Called Mum Rita Daniels Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.