Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" (4043 Views)

Naira Marley Blasts Fan Who Said He Will Not Sell Out His Tickets / Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) / Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by babecode: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
CSP Dolapo Badmus wrote:

So having a big body part is now better than having Educational or vocational qualifications?(like seriously?) I still cant get over this! I'm saying it again, we need to restore sanity to our system and stop tolerating public nuisance!

Its mediocracy for anyone to applaud an obviously delinquent and unproductive dead duck (deemed a bad influence) hiding under the guise of making music, obnoxious music for that matter.

My advice to younger ones: let no one confuse you. To have a good body part is great.......but to have educational or vocational qualification is more important! Infact its non negotiable! Your body part cannot give you sustainable existence only good educational or vocational qualification will do...be guided!

Naira Marley Replied

This instagram police want to have sex with me but she is really ugly.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1190258960319815680

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Naira-Marley-Blasts-Dolapo-Badmus-As-She-Called-Him-Public-Nuisance.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by babecode: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2019

1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by philip0906(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lol

Naira Marley is just basking in the media euphoria, to push his brand. He deliberately courts controversies to be in the headline. Not that he is one bad guy or anything...

Fortunately for him, he is of no serious relevance to the authorities, else he would have been eating watery beans in prison.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by babecode: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hmm

grin grin grin

They will soon arrest you again

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by warrenweste(m): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
lipsrsealed grin

they are coming for you again igbolabi

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Only the wise will know that Naira Marley just called her a prostitute.....

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by festacman(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Did Naira Marley say that to a law officer? That's a stupid thing to do. I hope it ends well for him.

11 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
I no dey dere
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by exstreve: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Let's settle this the traditional nairaland way:

LIKE for Naira Marley, the kush blower.

SHARE for eniola badmus the Big booty Instagram police.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Moode(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
philip0906:
Lol

Naira Marley is just basking on the media euphoria, to push his brand. He deliberately courts controversies to be in the headline. Not that he is one bad guy or anything...

Fortunately for him, he is of no serious relevance to the authorities, else he would have been eating watery beans in prison.
very true and its very disgusting
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by JustBeYourselfO: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
festacman:
Did Naira Marley say that to a law officer? That's a stupid thing to do. I hope it ends well for him.
did he mention a name?? or is she the only police woman on Instagram??

11 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Sniper4real(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oh lawd of messi
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Laurene: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Aptly said!
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by babecode: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
lalasticala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Harlem2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
Police officer want to fvck sha
Naira Marley should respect her?
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by id2019(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
U re so right. I don't see him as one bad guy. He is just trying to be relevant
philip0906:
Lol

Naira Marley is just basking on the media euphoria, to push his brand. He deliberately courts controversies to be in the headline. Not that he is one bad guy or anything...

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Olufela30: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
NOTHING WEY XHAKA NR GO SEE FOR ARSENAL!!

Do yo tink NM doesnt know wat he's doing ??
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by crazyABO(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
JustBeYourselfO:

did he mention a name?? or is she the only police woman on Instagram??
if I say u are mad now well I ddnt mentioned your name and you are not the only you shocked

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by iammo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
government agents keep feeding naira marley with attention
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by timibare(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
shes not an instagram police na.....

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
The society is weak in moral and values but not as weak as this Alienware 15 hot gaming laptop for sale...check here for photos and full specs: https://www.nairaland.com/5500274/alienware-15-gaming-laptop-sale
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Kaodek(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pls never take any adult that call himself/herself MALIANS serious, ..

Naira words are meant for those who took him as their role model
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Na this is sheer stupidity and overstepping of boundary.

By the time Otedolapo is done with his sorry, disrespectful ass, he will be the one doing soapy in prison.

Clueless child. undecided undecided
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Clueless @namedonfinish
namedonfinish:
Na this is sheer stupidity and overstepping of boundary.

By the time Otedolapo is done with his sorry, disrespectful ass, he will be the one doing soapy in prison.

Clueless child. undecided undecided
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
TheEffective:
Clueless @namedonfinish

How may I help you
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by hollah123: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
we told them this guy is a menace to the society n he deserves to b kept away from public but they refused n seek for his bail, now he's free n creating nuisance again. Am sure this time he would b picked n locked up till he grows sense by force
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by Khaleell001(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Naira Marley is just an attention parasite.
He is everything that is wrong about every sensible youth should reject.

He does not represent anything good for youths.

We should all reject it's like until he changes.
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by nlPoster: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Olufela30:

Do yo tink NM doesnt know wat he's doing ??

Thank you.
Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by cruzydal(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion oh.its a free country .

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Blasts Dolapo Badmus As She Called Him "Public Nuisance" by tobby20: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
festacman:
An average nigerian do not know they have freedom of speech.. Talk as you like nairamarley malrians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B Flaunts Her Bare Bum In Halloween Photo Taken By Offset / Big Brother Surprises Housemates With Delicious Breakfast Today (see Pictures) / ‘don Jazzy’s Suit Can Sew 6 Suits For Me’, Fan Comments On Don Jazzy's Huge Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.