Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Graphic Design And Motion Graphics Basics - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Design And Motion Graphics Basics (771 Views)

Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ / Learn Graphics Designs, Video Editing And Motion Graphics At Affordable Price... / Is This Laptop Specs Good For Video Editing, Graphics Design And Motion Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design And Motion Graphics Basics by KingPBA: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] I want to learn graphic design and motion graphics but I have no background in both. I need hands on training.
If anyone is willing to take me on and teach at a cost that doesn't break the bank o cos I am trying to do something for myself since real employment is not there.
I stay in Ota, Ogun state, anyone who can be of help, holla @07067965679 WhatsApp.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Graphic Design And Motion Graphics Basics by Jh0wsef(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
KingPBA:
[color=#006600][/color] I want to learn graphic design and motion graphics but I have no background in both. I need hands on training.
If anyone is willing to take me on and teach at a cost that doesn't break the bank o cos I am trying to do something for myself since real employment is not there.
I stay in Ota, Ogun state, anyone who can be of help, holla @07067965679 WhatsApp.
Thanks

I tutor graphic designing on phone. I can say I earn 10-15k weekly now with my smartphone. Brands are new everyday and so they need good branding. If you check my signature. you'll see my works. And all were done with my smartphone. I even have tutorial videos as well.

If interested. feel free to text me on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Ballpoint Pen Art / Cheap Logo For Website,banners,album Covers,fliers And All. 08115733461,text Me / Logo Design For Xp Barbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.