Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc (1544 Views)

Promotion On Our Tablet Pc (VALEM TABLET PC>>>>>>. / Valentine Promo On Our Tablet Pc .3gb Ram,32gb Rom... / *******valem Phantom S+ Tablet Pc 3GB Ram,32gb Rom,6000mah****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Valem Kids Tablet Pc(7inches)

1gb ram,8gb rom3000mah ,wifi,bluetooth
Normal price............N22,000
black friday Price.......N16,500

Valem pro pad(10.1inches)

3gb ram,32gb rom ,dua core
6000mah,dual simcard,bluetooth,wifi
Android 7.0
Normal price ......N39500
Blackfriday price ......N30,000

Valem Phantom Z
(10.1inches)

3gb ram ,32gb rom,6000mah,
cam 8.0 and 5.0 ,android 8.1
4glte octcore, 10.1inches

Normal Price:N45000
Black friday Price: N38,500

call /whatsapp:08037607036
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
see below for pics
these products are on jumia and konga too
search valem to order now

Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2019
call 08037607036
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by ewawumi(f): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2019
How much is the TouchPad for Valem Phantom S+? Please reply herr
valemtech:
Valem Kids Tablet Pc(7inches)

1gb ram,8gb rom3000mah ,wifi,bluetooth
Normal price............N22,000
black friday Price.......N16,500

Valem pro pad(10.1inches)

3gb ram,32gb rom ,dua core
6000mah,dual simcard,bluetooth,wifi
Android 7.0
Normal price ......N39500
Blackfriday price ......N30,000

Valem Phantom Z
(10.1inches)

3gb ram ,32gb rom,6000mah,
cam 8.0 and 5.0 ,android 8.1
4glte octcore, 10.1inches

Normal Price:N45000
Black friday Price: N38,500

call /whatsapp:08037607036
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
ewawumi:
How much is the TouchPad for Valem Phantom S+? Please reply herr
to order parts goto www.valemstore.com
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by ewawumi(f): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2019
valemtech:

to order parts goto www.valemstore.com
its not about ordering parts, who fixes it? Plus, I don't see why you cannot give full details about the cost of maintenance and parts changing. Mine is really giving me a million issues for a couple of months now, such that I am blaming myself already. Like this morning, it has decided not to come on even though it is fully charged.
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2019
Keep the orders coming
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2019
ewawumi:
its not about ordering parts, who fixes it? Plus, I don't see why you cannot give full details about the cost of maintenance and parts changing. Mine is really giving me a million issues for a couple of months now, such that I am blaming myself already. Like this morning, it has decided not to come on even though it is fully charged.

Bring to our office for repair,the price of the part cant be stated here cos we havent seen the tablet to knw what exctly is wrong with it,visit our office at
14 ladipo kuku street ikeja lagos
call/whatsapp:08037607036
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by ewawumi(f): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2019
valemtech:

Bring to our office for repair,the price of the part cant be stated here cos we havent seen the tablet to knw what exctly is wrong with it,visit our office at
14 ladipo kuku street ikeja lagos
call/whatsapp:08037607036
Ayam not understanding... The product link I purchased via jumia states a 12month warranty which I believe should cover software malfunctions. Plus, you mean I need to travel down to Lagos from Osogbo to fix it?
Definitely, water don pass my garri!
Let me just keep quiet before you accuse me of spoiling your product.
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2019
ewawumi:

Ayam not understanding... The product link I purchased via jumia states a 12month warranty which I believe should cover software malfunctions. Plus, you mean I need to travel down to Lagos from Osogbo to fix it?
Definitely, water don pass my garri!
Let me just keep quiet before you accuse me of spoiling your product.

well i dont knw y u have preferred tarnishing our image while a number has been provided for u to call.
I am sure after all these mentions you will still call for resolution and i hope u will still come here to comment
Our service centre is in lagos ,
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by ewawumi(f): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2019
valemtech:

well i dont knw y u have preferred tarnishing our image while a number has been provided for u to call.
I am sure after all these mentions you will still call for resolution and i hope u will still come here to comment
Your service center is in Lagos and there is no other option than for me to travel to Lagos, abi?
I have not even tarnished your image and you are accusing me already? I simply said I cannot travel to Lagos just to fix a phone and decided to let you be lest you accuse me unnecessarily but you have decided to still do what I wanted to avoid. Maybe you can shed more light on the lady who has chatted you up about thrice on fixing her screentouch and you promised to let her know when you will he available at your office and you never did till date. I wonder what sort of service center is only opens when they feel like. Just drop all these self righteousness already and accept the fact that you can do better with your customer service.
If I have business to do in Lagos, I might make use of the opportunity to fix it (that's if it will be in your so called convenience to attend to me), but if not, I can never travel to Lagos just to fix a phone which has been malfunctioning within 3 months of purchasing it which I called your service line severally to no response.
Please, I have no intention or strength to engage in any arguments with you or anyone
valemtech:

Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
you may now place ur order www.valemstore.com
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N18,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by ranksz: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kai, the price is attractive before o. But of what use is it if it won't serve and I can't get it fixed if something goes wrong?

Attend to the madam first jor
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N18,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2019
selling good

Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
call 08037607036
Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
welcome to our black friday deals

Re: Black Friday Deals On Our Tablet Pc by valemtech(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2019
order today from jumia/konga

(1) (Reply)

Omen By Hp For Sale / Awoof Samsung S9 Plus / Mtn Lumos: Review Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.