Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

"I Told The Earthquake To Stop And It Stopped!!!"-philipino Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Told The Earthquake To Stop And It Stopped!!!"-philipino Pastor (243 Views)

Why God Allows Earthquake To Kill 8000 People / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Prophecy Of An Earthquake To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Told The Earthquake To Stop And It Stopped!!!"-philipino Pastor by Niflheim(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
CHAI!!! Basketmouth nah learner for where pastor dey oohhh!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FULL STORY:

Kingdom of Jesus founder — and some would say “cult leader” — Apollo Quiboloy yesterday reminded us that while earthquakes continue to rock Mindanao, it would’ve been a lot worse if he hadn’t quickly, graciously commanded the tectonic plates in the earth’s crust to stop shifting — twice!

In his regular two-hour religious TV program “Give Us This Day,” which aired Oct. 30, the Davao City-based Quiboloy recounted in Filipino, “When it quaked yesterday I was there. [/b]I said to the quake, stop! And it stopped.”[b]

“Another one came at around 11[pm], it quaked again, I said stop. And of course, it stopped. So you have to me thank [for that].”

While it’s unclear if the poker-faced religious leader was joking or dead serious, he went on to repeat the claim, saying, [/b]“You should thank me. If I didn’t make [the earthquake] stop, a lot of you would have [suffered] a building collapse; you’d all be dead.”[b]

He also claimed that there were witnesses to his alleged earthquake-halting powers, [/b]although he failed to name them,[b] and put a cherry on top of the earthquake-halting cake by also laying down the law to a shaky lighting fixture.

“When the chandelier moved, I told it to stop! And it stopped immediately. I did the same for the second one. So you should all thank me for stopping the earthquake. But I won’t say this because I’m bragging.”...............................................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:.......................................https://coconuts.co/manila/news/i-told-the-earthquake-stop-pastor-quiboloy-says-we-have-him-to-thank-for-mindanao-quake-ending/

(1) (Reply)

Our Paths On Earth / Was Prophet Muhammad A Role Model? I Don’t Think He Is. Proves Below / Pope Francis Arrives In Japan To Preach Anti-nuclear Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.